What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade23

Juniors
Sorry I would have replied sooner. I had an operation late last night. It was a rush job before Christmas.

Great news Spencer has re-signed. I did say the club had a card still to play 6 weeks ago. It wasn't just increasing their original offer. Those boys are tight. Crichton, To'o, and Luia.
I don't know what the exact figure was but it was a decent upgrade from our original offer. We didn't overpay. Credit for Spencer for staying for less. The money the Dogs threw at him was ridiculous.

Merry Christmas all. I am off for a break. I need it after last night.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Sorry I would have replied sooner. I had an operation late last night. It was a rush job before Christmas.

Great news Spencer has re-signed. I did say the club had a card still to play 6 weeks ago. It wasn't just increasing their original offer. Those boys are tight. Crichton, To'o, and Luia.
I don't know what the exact figure was but it was a decent upgrade from our original offer. We didn't overpay. Credit for Spencer for staying for less. The money the Dogs threw at him was ridiculous.

Merry Christmas Mate

murraymob

First Grade

Did the operation mean you have gone from mr blade to miss blade

Jane Murray

Bench

I hope you recover soon. Any news about Liau, Crichton and Yeo?

WestyLife

First Grade

Have a good recovery and merry Christmas mate.

franklin2323

Immortal
O

Hope all went well. Enjoy the break

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Take care. Best wishes to you and yours for Christmas.

Bob

Juniors

Hope it all went good, merry Christmas to you and Mrs Blade and your family,

age.s

First Grade
Agree with everyone else Blade. Hope you recover and stay well.

Great bit of info about Spencer. You can see how tight those boys are, that huddle they do after games is pretty great. I think it confirms that we don't need to be gloomy. We were never going to keep everyone, but we have a tight knit bunch and it resulted in an in demand youngster staying with us on unders (and yes it was by definition, unders). Great result and well done to everyone at the club for making it happen.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Agree with everyone else Blade. Hope you recover and stay well.

Great bit of info about Spencer. You can see how tight those boys are, that huddle they do after games is pretty great. I think it confirms that we don't need to be gloomy. We were never going to keep everyone, but we have a tight knit bunch and it resulted in an in demand youngster staying with us on unders (and yes it was by definition, unders). Great result and well done to everyone at the club for making it happen.

I’ve never been gloomy, we look solid for next season. Pick up a middle and maybe a centre and we are set.

@Blade23 Merry Christmas brother :pray: and thanks again for your amazing intel. I hope you recover well over the break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts