What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

martielang

Bench
Anderson not getting more first grade games here really is a mystery to me. Thought he'd get a starting spot this year/last year for sure. Hope he kicks on wherever he goes.

Big Mick

Referee
Matagi not sure if totally off the cards. The talk of Manly swooping in are still prevalent but not sure if it's just because it's out there that it is picking up steam.

We've also signed a half which I had mentioned on here before but denied by Gus. But from what I am told we have signed him.

A little late in the week but

Jamal Idris' manager is shopping the out-of-favour Panther to Melbourne in the hope he will respond to the tough love of Craig Bellamy.
Idris remains contracted to the Panthers but won't be at the foot of the mountain next season. The Storm have an opening in the centres following the departure of Kurt Mann to the Dragons but are also negotiating with several of their own off-contract outside backs.

Bellamy coached Idris in his only Origin appearance and is known for getting the best out of players.
Will Hopoate has also been offered to the Storm as his contract dramas with Parramatta play out in the Supreme Court.

Read more at http://www.nospam9/nrl/panther-on-the-prowl-18993/#d135L9pAUWmkkCVg.99

Rhyno

First Grade
Panthers will regret letting moss go within 2 years he will be the best fullback in the nrl

mxlegend99

Referee
Panthers will regret letting moss go within 2 years he will be the best fullback in the nrl
So the 30 odd fullbacks better than him are going to join the NFL like Hayne did?

That's the only way that happens. Too small to be an elite fullback. But he definitely shits on the options Eels currently have.

Karnivayne

Juniors
Mole reported on Saturday that Sitaleki Akaloua had signed from the Tigers, if true he'd be about 8th in the pecking order..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts