What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthersam

Juniors
Rumours that if Sticky Ricky leaves Parra then Mini Hoppa will walk on his contract too. Should Penrith be gunning for him to fill that left centre spot?

jason taylor

Bench
Nope it's like a 1.6 million contract over the 2 years. Gotta love our management. The 'rumours' state that Hopoate's management won't accept a cent less if he breaks his Eels contract.
I really doubt he'll leave, no other club will offer him a similar deal.

chrisD

Coach
He might be worth that at fullback, depending on what other skills he can bring to the table besides the typical fullback qualities. Like Falou, he was pretty awesome before he left.

meek

Juniors
Nope it's like a 1.6 million contract over the 2 years. Gotta love our management. The 'rumours' state that Hopoate's management won't accept a cent less if he breaks his Eels contract.
I really doubt he'll leave, no other club will offer him a similar deal.

Shame Mick Oleary's still not here Panthers would offer him double that - oh wait sorry the crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy contracts where only offered to Penrith Juniors - Maybe he would have made an exception in this case
guess we will never know.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Shame Mick Oleary's still not here Panthers would offer him double that - oh wait sorry the crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy contracts where only offered to Penrith Juniors - Maybe he would have made an exception in this case
guess we will never know.

McKendry mustve been an exception as well then - He's reported to be on the same size coin as Grant

darkbloom

Juniors
Meek

the Panthers lost $5m this year on football.

Even "Oleary" couldn't achieve that despite the supposed massive contracts.

darkbloom

Juniors
Admit it, you guys have the first clue what any of them are on. The persistence of your theme on the basis of zero fact is

I won't say what it is but maybe you should start to examine today instead of living in the past.

meek

Juniors
Admit it, you guys have the first clue what any of them are on. The persistence of your theme on the basis of zero fact is

I won't say what it is but maybe you should start to examine today instead of living in the past.

My comments where a Joke

Unfortuately its the same as anything dark Bloom - we have to rely on what the media tells us - and contrary to what you seem to think previous contracts given to players not worth the coin if true DOES effect the present.

Sick to death of people like you pushing this righteous barrow - that unless your privy to the exact amts - youve no right to comment -
so working on your intelligent ideas no one could actually comment on anything example
as we dont reallly Know whats happening in say Syria as we are only relying on news reports and we are not really privy to any actual first hand facts ourselves we shoudl ahve no view.same goes for injuries etc etc the list goes on .
Grow up mate - sometimes you need to rely on information in the public domain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts