What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
Admit it, you guys have the first clue what any of them are on. The persistence of your theme on the basis of zero fact is

I won't say what it is but maybe you should start to examine today instead of living in the past.

Gus himself has said Coote, McKendry, Jennings, Lewis, McKendry and Grant would of taken up the WHOLE cap if he didn't fix it. So it's not hard to realise all were on overs.

MaxPower

Juniors
Meek

the Panthers lost $5m this year on football.

Even "Oleary" couldn't achieve that despite the supposed massive contracts.

The money isn't "lost", it is invested. Invested in our junior development, and invested in our future success. But by all means, continue to pine for the golden age Leary presided over.

darkbloom

Juniors
The money isn't "lost", it is invested. Invested in our junior development, and invested in our future success. But by all means, continue to pine for the golden age Leary presided over.

I have never thought Leary was the right person for the job he had.

But I think there are plenty here far too willing bag someone off without any facts.

The $5m lost this year is an investment? And the $4m last year? It may well be acceptable to you but there is only so much property that can be sold.

darkbloom

Juniors
My comments where a Joke

Unfortuately its the same as anything dark Bloom - we have to rely on what the media tells us - and contrary to what you seem to think previous contracts given to players not worth the coin if true DOES effect the present.

Sick to death of people like you pushing this righteous barrow - that unless your privy to the exact amts - youve no right to comment -
so working on your intelligent ideas no one could actually comment on anything example
as we dont reallly Know whats happening in say Syria as we are only relying on news reports and we are not really privy to any actual first hand facts ourselves we shoudl ahve no view.same goes for injuries etc etc the list goes on .
Grow up mate - sometimes you need to rely on information in the public domain

You have every right to comment on what you like and they may have been joke.

So why can't you take a comment back. I have as much right as you to make a comment.

Last edited:

stretcher

Juniors
I have never thought Leary was the right person for the job he had.

But I think there are plenty here far too willing bag someone off without any facts.

The $5m lost this year is an investment? And the $4m last year? It may well be acceptable to you but there is only so much property that can be sold.
Every other club spends about the same if not more every year

panthersam

Juniors
Wighton would be the perfect signing for that left centre position, although I also wouldn't be appeased to having a go at Hayne. You keep him and the field and he is a superstar.

Doomednow

Bench
Pretty sure we don't need Hayne anyway, other than to rub it in Parras collective face. Especially not for what he'd want.

maple_69

Bench
Was mentioned (admittedly by an imbecile) in the NRL rumours thread that Inu may be leaving the Dogs for Parra. I'd hope if there is any truth in it, Gould is in his ear. He would be perfect and probably the right price at maybe 300k

MaxPower

Juniors
He falls out of favour with every coach he has ever had, including Cleary. Must be attitude, because he has plenty of talent.

Kilkenny

Coach
Inu would be a backward step for sure. Has had some good times but very inconsistent as evidenced by his numerous clubs. I think there is enough young talent coming thru and at least one of our young outside backs can make the step up in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.