What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

murraymob

Coach
gould was asked on twitter if there would be any more new signings he said no.They are just upgrading and extending a few of the juniors already at the club

maple_69

Bench
Roosters likely to lose SBW next year though which frees up cash for another wanker.
Doubt we'll go for him, he'd add a lot to the side short term, but long term would be a bad influence on the team, limit our ability to resign guys and guys like Jennings/Roberts will hopefully fill that centre void within the year anyway.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Roosters likely to lose SBW next year though which frees up cash for another wanker.
Doubt we'll go for him, he'd add a lot to the side short term, but long term would be a bad influence on the team, limit our ability to resign guys and guys like Jennings/Roberts will hopefully fill that centre void within the year anyway.

Sara Blake looks the goods for me! Hits hard in defence and runs good lines!

Panthers@Heart

Juniors
Next year is going to be a good year. The likes of K.Naigama Eligah Taylor and Tyrone Peachy are going to explode into the side. I would Peachy in the centres spot

franklin2323

Immortal
Haha was very confused for a minute. He does, but I think the other two 20s centres are probably closer to first grade.

What other 2 centres? His form has pushed Jennings to the wing and Satini out of the team. Still got another year in 20's but looks good long term

maple_69

Bench
Roberts has played first grade so is obviously ahead and Jennings has played NSW Cup. We know Gus isnt a fan of sending guys into first grade without half a season in NSW cup at least so Jennings is a step ahead. Doesnt mean long term he will be the better player.

franklin2323

Immortal
Roberts has played first grade so is obviously ahead and Jennings has played NSW Cup. We know Gus isnt a fan of sending guys into first grade without half a season in NSW cup at least so Jennings is a step ahead. Doesnt mean long term he will be the better player.

No doubt Jennings is closer to 1st grade. They wont play a player on the wing in NSW Cup or NYC then in the centres in NRL. Jennings would have to play Centre next year in NSW Cup to be a centre in NRL you would think.

Blake along with Dallin and few of the younger guys in NYC (Moseley, Hewitt, Scarlett etc) will probably do what Cartwright and co did this year and spend a lot of time in NSW Cup with a look forward for 2015-16.

In the meantime I see a rotating left centre unless Roberts, Peachey or even Jennings carve up there. Even then Peachey can always move to the pack

maple_69

Bench
We may need to use him in the centres, but if not, he'd be perfect for the bench. Probably won't happen but if Cleary does the right thing and shafts Kingston, we could play Peachey on the bench as a second rower who can aptly fill in elsewhere if injuries occur.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah. Kingston getting the arse frees up a spot on the bench. Given he won't I can see Brown or Peachey in the centres at full strength.

Peachey the better option given his skills. That way we can play a bigger player off the bench.

When injuries hit Jennings, Roberts & co will push them to the pack

Forty20

First Grade
I would be shocked if parraeels2010 is on the money Daz...IIRC he is a fairly well known troll account.

abpanther

Staff member
Anyone else seeing all these rumours floating around that we are gonna sign Corey Parker?

Does this have legs or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.