What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Riff

Bench
Mose debuted late for St Helens after ankle surgery. He still has next year over there. I know a contract doesn't mean much, but you'd think he'd want to give it a decent go over there.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Mose debuted late for St Helens after ankle surgery. He still has next year over there. I know a contract doesn't mean much, but you'd think he'd want to give it a decent go over there.

Yeah, I was being kind of facetious, seeing as he is contracted until the end of 2015, Still, I miss his impact.

murraymob

Coach
Benji Marshell
i have been told he would not come to penrith.Part of any contract he signs will require the benches to be padded and have heating installed as he enjoys sitting there and hearing the fans scream out go benchy

MrAnonymous

Bench
Id take him over Wallace any day of the week.

The main reason he was shit at The Tigers the last 2 years is the Pathetic forward pack he was playing behind.

Big Mick

Referee
Don't want any part of Marshall. He's done.

He'll either stay in New Zealand with the Warriors with his wife's media contract, potentially go to the Sharks...OR go to Salford with Flanagan for the rest of the year then come back to Sharks or stay in Salford for HUGE money.

MrAnonymous

Bench
are you sure they seem to be going pretty well at the moment without marshall

The Tigers didn't even have Front Rowers at one point last year. They are a completely different pack. If Marshall was in the Tigers team this year they would still be at the top, Couldn't be any worse than Braith.

maple_69

Bench
He is the type of player we need. Id much rather spend any spare cash from Grant on a half but it would be risky.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I have heard from a couple of sources we are deep in negotiations with a forward as others have said here. No idea who it is but I'm hoping for Matulino or Moa.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Sims at his best I will take for sure. I just think those leg injuries have ruined his confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.