What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther Pete

Juniors
If the money Tim Grant is rumoured to be on is accurate, we should be able to pick up JWH and still have plenty of change.

maple_69

Bench
Honestly if Grant was on 4-500k, thats not outrageous money for an elite prop. JWH or Matulino would command that much. If its the same money and a better fit for our squad then fantastic, but lets not kid ourselves into thinking this frees up huge money.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Honestly if Grant was on 4-500k, thats not outrageous money for an elite prop. JWH or Matulino would command that much. If its the same money and a better fit for our squad then fantastic, but lets not kid ourselves into thinking this frees up huge money.

Depends on how much Grant is on. And if the rumours are true, you can probably double that figure when McKendry gets the same treatment.

Kilkenny

Coach
Guys the JWH rumour is just bullshit and I don't swear on forums.

I think the rumours about BMM from the West Tigers would be more realistic. I was impressed with him when we played them in the NSW Cup a couple of weeks back.

Last edited:

roofromoz

First Grade
If anything, it would be a good boost to our double barrel quota, whether it BE BMM or JWH, to join RCG, DWZ and VTK.

Big Mick

Referee
:lol::lol:

I so am tempted to use my facebook and laugh at thes clowns

I come back here so often because while I don't always agree with everyone...at least it is an intelligent and respectable debate where you know...we all have the best interests of the team at heart and people here are knowledgeable.

But damn man...that FB page...I mean...I've just gotten to the point where I just shake my head now rather than responding lol.

Life is too short.

franklin2323

Immortal
I come back here so often because while I don't always agree with everyone...at least it is an intelligent and respectable debate where you know...we all have the best interests of the team at heart and people here are knowledgeable.

But damn man...that FB page...I mean...I've just gotten to the point where I just shake my head now rather than responding lol.

Life is too short.

Exactly. Here you get good points both agreeing and disagreeing with you.

maple_69

Bench
So Aiden Sezer is seeking an early release from his contract to come back to a Sydney club. I rate the guy highly. I think he would compliment Soward and is young with potential. We should have Tue cash for him with Grant gone. I'd Mich rather us get the good half than replace Grant with another big money prop.
Of the clubs he could look at, Easts, St George, Manly and Souths are set for halves. Cronulla, Parra and the Dogs could be a crack. I think the Tiges would be hard up retaining their juniors.

Would you guys be keen and think Gus would be interested?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
So Aiden Sezer is seeking an early release from his contract to come back to a Sydney club. I rate the guy highly. I think he would compliment Soward and is young with potential. We should have Tue cash for him with Grant gone. I'd Mich rather us get the good half than replace Grant with another big money prop.
Of the clubs he could look at, Easts, St George, Manly and Souths are set for halves. Cronulla, Parra and the Dogs could be a crack. I think the Tiges would be hard up retaining their juniors.

Would you guys be keen and think Gus would be interested?

I rate Sezer, but I think we will stick with Wal and Sowie, I'm comfortable with that.

Good Signing for anyone that was to get him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts