What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACTPanthers

Bench
So Aiden Sezer is seeking an early release from his contract to come back to a Sydney club. I rate the guy highly. I think he would compliment Soward and is young with potential. We should have Tue cash for him with Grant gone. I'd Mich rather us get the good half than replace Grant with another big money prop.
Of the clubs he could look at, Easts, St George, Manly and Souths are set for halves. Cronulla, Parra and the Dogs could be a crack. I think the Tiges would be hard up retaining their juniors.

Would you guys be keen and think Gus would be interested?

I would personally rate Wal over Sezer but I know others will disagree

Also, we don't have another Prop to bring up (that are 100% ready for FG) if we don't buy one - RCG and co are still at least a season away from what I have seen

Sime_11

Juniors
Bring base Mose!!!!!

Wallace > Sezer, though Sezer would be a handy pickup.

We need a decent Front Rower while NSW Cup Forwards keep developing.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Have you seen Docker off the ball? Every set atleast once he fixes his hair. Same applies for Mansour. Usually stems confidence on the field though so not all bad

LOL yep - He could have Fabio hair, and as long as he keeps cutting oppositions in half I wouldn't care less ha ha

MacDougall

First Grade
Someone on the Wests Tigers forum posted that you guys signed Ben Murdoch-Masila today effective immediately.

maple_69

Bench
If true, why are you puzzled? Definitely the type of player we need. He could be great if Cleary gets him going or average.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
If true, why are you puzzled? Definitely the type of player we need. He could be great if Cleary gets him going or average.

TBH I haven't seen a lot of him, I don't recall him being anything special???

Very happy to be corrected!!!

betcats

Referee
Someone on the Wests Tigers forum posted that you guys signed Ben Murdoch-Masila today effective immediately.

I will be very happy with this if true, this guy has lots of potential and is very much the type of forward we are missing.

franklin2323

Immortal
TBH I haven't seen a lot of him, I don't recall him being anything special???

Very happy to be corrected!!!

As I said a few pages back. He's a Masoe style forward rather then a Brown type so he's what we need. I guess it depends the style we use and and amount of minutes he gets to be effective

maple_69

Bench
The games I saw him play in 2012/2013 he was a Gerry enthusiastic hard running impact forward. Exactly what we need and looked to have potential to be a top class Fifita style prop or second rower. Only thing I don't know is why he seems to be on the outer st the Tiges. Is he out of form, didn't hit his straps, doesn't get along with Potter, lazy, wanker
I think BMM, Kite, Plum*, Anderson, Latimore, Mckendry* and RCG would be a solid set of props for next year obviously pending whether Mckendry moves and Plum retires.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The games I saw him play in 2012/2013 he was a Gerry enthusiastic hard running impact forward. Exactly what we need and looked to have potential to be a top class Fifita style prop or second rower. Only thing I don't know is why he seems to be on the outer st the Tiges. Is he out of form, didn't hit his straps, doesn't get along with Potter, lazy, wanker
I think BMM, Kite, Plum*, Anderson, Latimore, Mckendry* and RCG would be a solid set of props for next year obviously pending whether Mckendry moves and Plum retires.

he got injured in the world cup and missed most of his off season training recovering. Coupled with the Tigers pack performing far and above what anyone ever expected, and its made it hard for him to get back into the side.

He's not a wanker at all, very friendly bloke. Potter had no issues with him that I'm aware of.

Just a case of BMM probably feeling a bit unhappy about not playing first grade and the Tigers needing some coin to pay for Tedesco.

Status
Not open for further replies.