What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

betcats

Referee
Now if we can get an established prop as well then that would be some great business after Grant leaving.

Karnivayne

Juniors
A back row of BMM, Manu and Docker or Taylor would be a lot better than the Taylor/Manu/Docker combo that requires Kingston to switch to lock, this signing may stop the Kingston to lock shenanigans where Segeyaro will just replace Kingston when he has a break oh wouldnt that be nice...

meek

Juniors
Even better will be Kev to NSW cup and 4 forwards on the bench

I hope so - unfortunatley the team suffers IMO big time when he stays on the field and Segeyaro is brought on .
I know theres forum members who belive the amt of tacking he does warrants his selection regardless - but i theink if you weight the good against the bad he must drop out of the team to make way for another true forward .
IMO

Doomednow

Bench
Doubt Kev will be dropped this season. Not while he is Captain. Don't expect to see him anywhere near the side next year though.

Doomednow

Bench
Yeah I know, obviously the transition will come at some point. I'm just not confident it will be before next year. obviously if it Cameron Stone camerawork out would be better, but i think I C likes him too much.

Pomoz

Bench
I hope so - unfortunatley the team suffers IMO big time when he stays on the field and Segeyaro is brought on .
I know theres forum members who belive the amt of tacking he does warrants his selection regardless - but i theink if you weight the good against the bad he must drop out of the team to make way for another true forward .
IMO
First of all, Segyaro has to get into form. He hasn't been playing well enough to start yet, but is improving. I have no doubt Kingston will be dropped once Segyaro delivers his best. Kingston said so himself when he was re-signed.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
George Jennings has re-signed for 2 more years!

Chances of keeping Robert Jennings have increased!

Pomoz

Bench
A big wrap has to go to Michael Jennings and the Jennings family. Michael could have spat his dummy and convinced his brothers to leave Penrith. The fact they have re-signed tells me he wasn't kidding when he said no hard feelings and he hoped to return to Penrith one day.

soc123_au

Staff member
A big wrap has to go to Michael Jennings and the Jennings family. Michael could have spat his dummy and convinced his brothers to leave Penrith. The fact they have re-signed tells me he wasn't kidding when he said no hard feelings and he hoped to return to Penrith one day.

I have to say I thought the same thing when I saw the anouncement on Facebook. I still hope to see all 3 of them on the field together at some point. Preferably in black.

maple_69

Bench
Michael also would realise that the chances of cracking the Roosters backline might not be that high so staying at Penrith is the better opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.