What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Teach

Juniors
I think mx is thinking of Sam Rapira. Jerome Ropati is a very average centre from what I've seen...

maple_69

Bench
Rapira would not be the end of the world. Ropati would be terrible even as centre depth.

Last edited:

Iafeta

Referee
Jerome's best days are behind him, unfortunately, because of a succession of horrific injuries. He won't be coming your way. He'll retire at the end of the year I would think.

pantherpuddy

Juniors
Kevin Kingston has said that he definitely wants to keep playing next season hmmmm surely we wont give him another contract

Copperhead

Juniors
He is going to be a great player. Kite was a mentor to him at Manly, so that wouldn't hurt our chances (slim as they undoubtedly are).

Pomoz

Bench
Jerome's best days are behind him, unfortunately, because of a succession of horrific injuries. He won't be coming your way. He'll retire at the end of the year I would think.
I hope so. Perhaps Moley was being sarcastic. He hasn't repeated the rumour.

abpanther

Staff member
Reports floating around that Ben Hannant is on the outer with the Broncos coaching staff

He would be a nice addition to replace Grant I reckon

maple_69

Bench
No thanks. Good player who seems to be a pea heart. Another BMM style forward, young, powerful and cheaper, would be my preference.

Big Mick

Referee
Peter Lang on twitter this morning has said that Matt Robinson has signed a contract with the Titans.

If true, best of luck to Matt. It was great having him at the club the last few years and having him as part of this re-building process. He got his chance here and now that chance has paid off. He's a genuine bloke and wish him nothing but the best.

Can't blame him - When you have the backrow we currently have and with guys like Cartwright, VTK etc waiting in the wings it's tough to have the guy just waiting for injury. He has legit chance to start and contribute at the Titans and wish him nothing but the best.

I'm sure that this will likely make a few people a bit hysterical though. lol

soc123_au

Staff member
Can't keep em all I guess. Personally I would have had him as a priority signing over some others.

franklin2323

Immortal
Can't keep em all I guess. Personally I would have had him as a priority signing over some others.

This. Though with their ageing roster up there. He will get more of a run at FG. We still haven't gave VTK and Cartwright a taste of FG. This will push them along to be given a shot....Unless of course we sign other depth backrowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts