What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
Great signing, a Segeyaro / Korisau hooker rotation will keep us playing up temp footy for 80 minutes. Will be very hard to match that kind of energy.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Great signing, a Segeyaro / Korisau hooker rotation will keep us playing up temp footy for 80 minutes. Will be very hard to match that kind of energy.

If anything has been proven, it's that having a second hooker on the bench doesn't work - We need another bopper on the bench to handle the bigger forward packs

Big Mick

Referee
Kingston wasn't going to be with us next year imo.

What I had feared last week RE Moseley about him returning to Nth Qld now may eventuate.

Randy81

Juniors
If anything has been proven, it's that having a second hooker on the bench doesn't work - We need another bopper on the bench to handle the bigger forward packs

Don't agree there. It has only been proved that it doesn't work with KK.
Api and Chicko could prove a very exciting rotation

ACTPanthers

Bench
Don't agree there. It has only been proved that it doesn't work with KK.
Api and Chicko could prove a very exciting rotation

The problem was that KK moved to Lock when Segs came on - I can't see a difference in moving Segs to lock when Api comes on - We'll once again sacrifice size up front

maple_69

Bench
In my opinion sacrificing a forward on the bench only works when you have a suitable player to warrant it. Think Craig Wing. If you have a bloke that's going to really add something when they come on then I'm all for it. You need to have a couple of second rowers who play basically 80 mins. Taylor, Brown fit into that category. A guy like Anderson in the prop rotation would also be handy.
He's a good player with a lot of potential in a spine position. Shame we'll likely lose Moseley but Api is further along and looks the goods.

ashton

Juniors
Rumour was Api Koraisau which is why I had the feeling maybe Moseley is heading on.

But who knows. I don't know if they will be big names...maybe one big name.

Wouldn't be surprised by the following:
Sam Kasiano
Lloyd Perrett
Tariq Sims
Api Koraisau

No inside info at all just rumours I'd heard at one point or another. I'd imagine maybe one of them and a few young guys.

I also think Tariq Sims will be a panther in 2015.

Big Mick

Referee
I also think Tariq Sims will be a panther in 2015.

That was the only one where I heard from enough people to think it may happen.

But who knows aye. I've heard so many things from guys I trust in the past that another club swoops in and takes the guy last minute.

With Tariq he's had a number of clubs after him so don't know what is going on there. Same with Lloyd Perrett. Has multiple suitors.

If we do get him though does that mean for sure that Manu is going to play prop?

8. Kite, 9. Segeyaro, 10. Manu, 11. Sims, 12. Taylor, 13. Docker
14. Peachey, 15. Latimore, 16. McKendry, 17. Cartwright, 18. Brown, 19. Koraisau, 20. Plum

Sime_11

Juniors
we bought Petero when he was in his thirties yeah?

Fui could be what we need, an intimidating Prop, no disrespect but kite mckendry grant etc don't exactly put fear in the other packs....

murraymob

Coach
no to fui we have enough in the front row in the club and with the rumour getting stronger about Tariq simms coming we dont need fui

Kilkenny

Coach
It is surprising Fui Fui cannot at least get a spot on the Eels interchange bench given what we saw tonight.

chrisD

Coach
Don't know what to make of the T.Sims talk. Unless the door has shut on any impact front rower and we intend to make a front rower out if him or move Manu there. Quality back rowers we do not lack.

Randy81

Juniors
The problem was that KK moved to Lock when Segs came on - I can't see a difference in moving Segs to lock when Api comes on - We'll once again sacrifice size up front

Yeah I hate the kk move to lock
The way I see it, is two very fast players keeping high intensity for the full 80.

Not suggesting either go to lock, pure rotation and impact.

The intensity would be relentless

Kilkenny

Coach
I haven't seen anything of our latest recruit as I rarely watch games other than our own featuring the Panthers.

What I have learnt reading the Souths forum is interesting in so much is Api can also play in the number seven apparently. So he has utility value if Wallace or Sowie are unavailable.

From what I am reading he is an amazing acquisition by Gus.

Big Mick

Referee
Don't know what to make of the T.Sims talk. Unless the door has shut on any impact front rower and we intend to make a front rower out if him or move Manu there. Quality back rowers we do not lack.

I think it is a product of the marketplace.

I think we are lacking one more impact forward and Tariq Sims could be that guy.

There isn't really any props out there to get unless Kasiano gets released.

There was talk of JWH for 2016 but not sure that's feasible given Proctor re-signed with Storm now.

Manu is big enough to play prop and has been quoted as saying it is his preferred position. So who knows.

We'll have to just seen what happens if we do sign him but he has about 4-5 clubs talking to him atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts