What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomednow

Bench
Ben Teo?

EDIT: Haven't heard anything, just wondering if we would be looking. I don't think I've watched a single game he's played this year so no idea how he's going.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
I hope we arent. He is a good player but we dont really need another backrower for mine, not for the money he will command.

Kilkenny

Coach
The rumours about Idris are just internet forum rumours and I would be surprised if they have any substance.

He may struggle to get his spot of Yeo when he does decide to come so he better not leave it too long.

martielang

Bench
Idris is highly unlikely to play first grade this year from what I've been told. He's looking at at least 6 weeks off and you'd imagine he'll be pretty unfit on return.

He'll be a back rower next year as well, has always been the plan.

pantherpuddy

Juniors
If we give Latimore and Anderson new contracts I don't think we need any more players for next season. Our depth is awesome but if we get too greedy then we wont be able to maintain that depth for long

ashton

Juniors
If we give Latimore and Anderson new contracts I don't think we need any more players for next season. Our depth is awesome but if we get too greedy then we wont be able to maintain that depth for long
I disagree Anderson is too small for NRL. We need a big front rower to replace Grant.

Bob

Juniors
I disagree Anderson is too small for NRL. We need a big front rower to replace Grant.
Dont think he is to small
Sam is 181cm, Sam Moa from the Roosters is 183cm - 2cm difference and he is going okay for the roosters

Big Mick

Referee
Dont think he is to small
Sam is 181cm, Sam Moa from the Roosters is 183cm - 2cm difference and he is going okay for the roosters

Moa is something like 115-120kg though isn't he?

I agree that Sam isn't too small but body size it's a bit different.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Not wrong after is listening to Willie Mason on NRL 360 it sounded like Santa Claus was a regular visitor to the contracted players back when he was there !

I couldn't believe it when I heard Mason say that. He mentioned players waking up in the morning to find a new boat or car in their garage and said it was raining money. I guess Uncle Nick looks after them quite well.

pantherpuddy

Juniors
Anderson is only 23 and would be still improving as a prop so I think he deserves another 2 year deal. If we can get 2 0f these players Anderson, Spence, Latu, Campbell-Gillard to step up next season then they can replace Kite and Plum when they finish up. Im assuming we will give Latimore another contract. I really don't think we need to be paying big money for a bigger name prop, id much rather have a rotation of 4 consistent hard working props. We have plenty of talent in our backrow to create attack. Only my opinion tho

Status
Not open for further replies.