What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

soc123_au

Staff member
Good stuff for Latimore. He has definitely earned another gig. Smart by management to keep as a one year deal too.

Nealo 12

First Grade
I couldn't believe it when I heard Mason say that. He mentioned players waking up in the morning to find a new boat or car in their garage and said it was raining money. I guess Uncle Nick looks after them quite well.

I cant believe this statement has been ignored by the media, It just confirms what we were all thinking about the Roarters...there needs to be an investigation into this !

Panther Pete

Juniors
I cant believe this statement has been ignored by the media, It just confirms what we were all thinking about the Roarters...there needs to be an investigation into this !

Just to clarify, Mason didn't actually say it was when he played for the roosters but rather what had happened in the past. His comments did raise the eyebrows of Paul Kent and Ben Ikin.

kiwipete

Juniors
Anderson is only 23 and would be still improving as a prop so I think he deserves another 2 year deal. If we can get 2 0f these players Anderson, Spence, Latu, Campbell-Gillard to step up next season then they can replace Kite and Plum when they finish up. Im assuming we will give Latimore another contract. I really don't think we need to be paying big money for a bigger name prop, id much rather have a rotation of 4 consistent hard working props. We have plenty of talent in our backrow to create attack. Only my opinion tho

Obviously I am an Anderson fan having watched him come through the knights system and play 1st grade at 19 in the real nrl up here in the front row against all the old head's who just wanted to bash the young buck. Still unsigned and having a great year in cup, he definitely deserves an upgrade and should be in our plans for the future. Plays like McHendry ,no mistakes no frills just eats metres on a budget contract. And loves Penrith ,let's hope we keep him here.

kiwipete

Juniors
Moa is something like 115-120kg though isn't he?

I agree that Sam isn't too small but body size it's a bit different.

Moa is only 105 kgs, just plays bigger with energy and leg speed. Exactly the attributes Anderson has and he's about 300k cheaper than McGuire and loves our system. I reckon RCG, Anderson McHendry and Latimore look like a front row rotation that could take us forward next year and beyond with an average age of about 24. That would give us a stable pack for several years to come.

Nealo 12

First Grade
Just to clarify, Mason didn't actually say it was when he played for the roosters but rather what had happened in the past. His comments did raise the eyebrows of Paul Kent and Ben Ikin.

Yeah I know that he didn't actually say the Roosters but Im just putting 2 and 2 together from the clubs hes been at ...and which one would be the most likely ?

betcats

Referee
Yeah I know that he didn't actually say the Roosters but Im just putting 2 and 2 together from the clubs hes been at ...and which one would be the most likely ?

Probably the one that got caught cheating the cap while he was there. The roosters are very likely as well I guess.

Last edited:

southland

Juniors
As a sharks supported I wanted to jump into your forum and say well done for Signing Api Koroisau. Liked him for a long time and now that he is up and running in first grade he looks the goods. Him and Sege working together will be an awesome combo. Good luck to Api, everytime he picks the ball up is an exciting moment. A fluent, creative player who backs up attack with capable defence.

Panther Pete

Juniors
As a sharks supported I wanted to jump into your forum and say well done for Signing Api Koroisau. Liked him for a long time and now that he is up and running in first grade he looks the goods. Him and Sege working together will be an awesome combo. Good luck to Api, everytime he picks the ball up is an exciting moment. A fluent, creative player who backs up attack with capable defence.

Thanks for that mate, I know a lot of bunnies fans were disappointed when we signed him which is always a good sign. I guess it must be frustrating for you watching Peach hit his straps for us.

southland

Juniors
Thanks for that mate, I know a lot of bunnies fans were disappointed when we signed him which is always a good sign. I guess it must be frustrating for you watching Peach hit his straps for us.

Damn right it is... Flannagan's backwards genius for developing talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.