What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisD

Coach
Shillington is underrated these days but a risk that he'd come here and put in at this stage if his career, or that he has it in him to keep putting in much longer, and really not the sort of impact prop I think we need. Would trade Kite for him in a heartbeat though.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
After the game last night, please no to Kasiano. Overweight slacker who only decided to play in the last 10 minutes after the game was gone.

chrisD

Coach
Every dogs player only started playing at the end, Kasiano has been destroying teams but he's not going anywhere since the Fifita deal fell through.

maple_69

Bench
Yeah Kasiano is back in the good books with Des so probably no point worrying about him. Not much out there. Matulino or Lawrence would be great but I'm sure they're wrapped up tightly.

martielang

Bench
Love it how quickly people turn off Kasiano after one bad game. His whole team is struggling at the moment. He'd be perfect, exactly what we need.

Agree with Shillington as well. The Raiders would probably be keen to offload him due to $$$$, he's been quite good this year in a terrible side.

Randy81

Juniors
Given what Ivan got out of Mose last year, I would take Kassiano in a heartbeat.

X2 got some good skills for a big man. Lose a little bit of weight and would be unstoppable.
Having chicko and korisau behind a monster pack would be imposing.

soc123_au

Staff member
Imagine (at their best) a front row rotation of McKendry, Kasiano, Mose & Latimore. I would be pretty pleased with that.

kiwipete

Juniors
Imagine (at their best) a front row rotation of McKendry, Kasiano, Mose & Latimore. I would be pretty pleased with that.

Sounds good but it would mean Sam and Lats would have to play 50 mins each as Mose and Kasiano aren't up to more than 15 minute halves. I'd rather have McKendry, Lats, Anderson and RCG as my rotation. All can play big minutes and have less mistakes in the 4 of them than either Mose or Kasiano alone.
I think the days of huge props is fading and compact 100 kg guys with fast leg speed and the ability to play 60 to 70 mins will come to the fore. Hopefully the NRL wil lower the interchange to 6 so players like Mason, Kasiano and co can get caught out again by the likes of Segs and Moylan around the edges,Peachey will have a field day. IMO.

Koroisau didn't sign with us to play nsw cup when he could of went to the raiders or somewhere else a walked straight into first grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts