What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

betcats

Referee
It does say he was carrying an injury or something last season and has had surgery but my problem with Tamou is he is going to want origin money when he rarely makes an origin type impact on games if you take my meaning.

Fibroman

First Grade
Imagine....
1. Moylan 2. Mansour 3. Idris 4. Brown 5. Jennings 6. Soward 7. Wallace 8. McKendry 9. Segyaro 10. Plum 11. Manu 12. E Taylor 13. Docker 14. Merrin 15. B Cartwright 16. Peachy 17. Blake.

Kilkenny

Coach
why are you lot suprised by fibroman picking a side with a difference thats how fibro rolls

Had lunch with fibroman today and he is very much looking forward to 2015. Don't read too much into his team selections as it very much depends on how much he has had to drink. For the record we had a bit to drink today so his posts in the next day or two could be some what out there so to speak.

maple_69

Bench
Not that he doesn't deserve it but I just think his game is so well suited to the bench. I also think that one of Peachey or Carty should start on the bench round one at least. You don't want them both ground down by the early exchanges.

Blues Riff

Bench
Docker hasn't been named for the Parra game in any grade. Is he out injured, or being kept out of sight pending some sort of major announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.