What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
We have Will Smith, I can see him being used ahead of Moylan unfortunately. Really looking forward to seeing him in the halves. Even if just for a few games to begin with.

Blues Riff

Bench
I doubt that Gus would pay overs for Merrin. We need to upgrade and extend Peachey's contract and see how it goes with big Mose.

maple_69

Bench
Take the best half out of any team and theyre in trouble. You can't just stack first grade halves in NSW Cup. John will no doubt be gone soon.

murraymob

Coach
no we are giving up 2 high quality players for 1 .Manu is on big money docker will rise in money next contract .Combined that is more than merrins money

mxlegend99

Referee
I read it as one or the other with us making up the difference.

Good deal for us. Hope it's both and we pay no extra. One certain top 17 guy for 2 fringe top 17 guys is good for both teams.

mxlegend99

Referee
Yep I think Sika in the front row could offer something even at full strength. Docker doesn't edge out anyone IMO.

But Merrin is a massive upgrade on either player. So I would be happt either way.

maple_69

Bench
I think if we traded Manu and Docker for Merton Id prefer having Kite around one more season. He has it in him to have a better season, Mckendry otherwise would be our only reliable option. Plum is injury prone, Latimore isn't guaranteed as good a season, Abderson, BMM and RCG are unproven.

GongPanther

Referee
Manu to go.

Docker has room to grow into a top flight back-rower.

I'd be hanging onto him if I was the Panthers management.

The one and only reason they would get rid of Docker will be if the Panthers wanted to retain some more size on the bench.

In comparison to some clubs forward pack size,I wouldn't be surprised if we are near bottom.

chrisD

Coach
Docker isn't half the player Merrin is and never will be, but if they don't want Merrin there because they think he's a destabilising force then I could understand them taking Docker. Still, Tim Sheens will need thanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts