What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

maple_69

Bench
There's bigger scum bags in the NRL but seems an odd rumour given how strong Gus is on culture. No thanks.

Kilkenny

Coach
Wicks did the crime and he has done his time! So he is entitled at least to resume his career should there be a club out there willing to take the chance on him.

I feal more sorry for Sandor Earl who is alleged to have done the crime but has been left largely in limbo.

I don't think we need Danny Wicks but if Gus thinks he could add value to our squad then far be it from me to argue.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Robert Jennings is staying!

I was starting to really doubt it due to the huge interest from rival clubs.

Two year deal for 2015-16.

murraymob

Coach
one thing that deserves credit is the club that Gould and Cleary have created where people want to stay.Great to see

soc123_au

Staff member
I think Michael also would have played his part. I get the impression there is no ill feeling & he knows why things had to be done. I still hold out hope that the 3 if them will play first grade together with us one day.

Bob

Juniors
In last weeks Western Weekender and on the RLForums + RLW Mole indicates we are chasing Mose Masoe to come back next year

panthersam

Juniors
Watched the replay of the St Helens/Wigan game today, Mose was one of the best on field and seems to be killing it over there!

SaintsFan

Juniors
Watched the replay of the St Helens/Wigan game today, Mose was one of the best on field and seems to be killing it over there!
He hasn't been. The game against Wigan was by far his best performance of the season so far. Saints fans have largely been disappointed with him. He has only recently adopted a more professional attitude. He thought he could just get away with the bare minimum, since this is superleague. He's recently found out that he cannot.

He's apparently enjoying himself over here. He and his family go on regular day trips and are loving the fact that they can visit so many places in the time it takes him to drive to work when back home. He's signed for two years and I can't see Saints letting him go, especially if we're now going to see something of the Mose we signed.

Sime_11

Juniors
any new rumors? please tell me we are going after a big front rower!!!

Mose would be perfect but above post doesnt sound promising

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
RCG, Saunders, or Smith?

Our forwards are quickly turning into a weak spot (props especially), so we can't really afford to let too many promising youngsters go.

Main areas of weakness:
1. Halves
2. Props

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts