What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Riff

Bench
You really are a complete dick Rhynob. That photo of (your good mate)Mezz was a week before training began. He's been taking advantage of our facilities. I would have thought you'd know that.
And yeah, who the f**k is Mostar???
Face facts prick, your joke of a club is crumbling as we grow ever stronger.

maple_69

Bench
For Christ's sake. I came here to discuss one of our higher profile players prematurely retiring and its just squabbling with rhyno.

Best of luck to Jamal. He played good footy for our club through a tough period personally and health wise, was a great character to have at the club and seems a really nice bloke.

Realistically, we have him covered with Rennings, Blake and Smith. I wonder if we'd make a play for a marquee half if Soward left at the end of 2016. We'd have at least a mill off the books. Hastings is off contract, as is Mbye, Keary and Cronk (very unlikely and he will be 33 anyway).

On the flip side we have a lot of guys to re-sign. DWZ, Taylor, Jennii and Segeyaro being key. I have a feeling Mansour could be off especially if we look to strengthen the halves.

Blues Riff

Bench
There's a dedicated thread for Jamal, and sorry but just like in real life, when someone here shits on something I hold dear, I reserve the right of reply. Anyway, sad to see Jamal go, but it's for the best.

Last edited:

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Have a look at the difference between the photos of Merrin and The MosStar on their 1 st day of training u can tell which one has joined a professional club

You are seriously to stupid to insult.

I do feel sorry for you, given the fact everyone thinks you are a complete joke.

mxlegend99

Referee
I think if we signed anyone it would be Walker. Replace one centre with another straight up (if we were going to use him as a centre) as he could potentially hit the market with us having the space when most clubs wouldn't.

Not that we need him. We have the depth. Just a matter of being patient as they develop. I feel the same for the halves.

2016: Moylan and Soward, TMM getting some time off the bench
2017: Moylan and Soward with TMM coming into the starting role for Soward by mid season.

I dont think any halves we are a realistic shot at signing would improve that much in the short term or at all in the long term. Assuming ofcourse we are able to develop Moylan and TMM into first grade halves.

ammatt

Juniors
Have a look at the difference between the photos of Merrin and The MosStar on their 1 st day of training u can tell which one has joined a professional club
Parra are so professional they had to install a revolving door in the foyer for the board members. can anyone count up how many different board members they have gone through

TeamSatan

Juniors
Liked what I saw of Keary..
If we get him it would be a nice pick up.

We should be ok for front rowers if the old boys go hard and RCG continues doing well.

Liked Leoto from the 20s but its a big step.

Not sure if Latu is a prop but he is a real goer with heart so lets see him improve.

franklin2323

Immortal
Liked what I saw of Keary..
If we get him it would be a nice pick up.

We should be ok for front rowers if the old boys go hard and RCG continues doing well.

Liked Leoto from the 20s but its a big step.

Not sure if Latu is a prop but he is a real goer with heart so lets see him improve.

We have a few options which is good Matagi/Latu give us the size that we lack but also can play Kikau etc up there aswell. Albert/Leota should start as NSW Cup props so towards the end of the year can move them up if needed.

I think we just lack outside back depth hopefully we get a few fringe players to push Blake etc if they struggle

Copperhead

Juniors
We have a few options which is good Matagi/Latu give us the size that we lack but also can play Kikau etc up there aswell. Albert/Leota should start as NSW Cup props so towards the end of the year can move them up if needed.

I think we just lack outside back depth hopefully we get a few fringe players to push Blake etc if they struggle

Do we still have Nu'u Akeripa on the books? He was going great guns 'til injured.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
So the Lurker (I know, terrible source) claims that we are chasing Sam Burgess.
I personally doubt it very much.

mxlegend99

Referee
Every club would be enquiring about him... and Hayne and SBW. But only a few clubs are legitimate chances at any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.