What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

maple_69

Bench
Me thinks unless we can snag a Shaun Johnson type in the next year or two it'll mostly be outgoings for the next 5 years now.

Big Mick

Referee
It'll be about retaining what we can and hopefully the best...but ultimately it'll be one person leaves, another steps up like we've been talking about for about a year.

chrisD

Coach
You guyes have picked up a giant of a prop roughly 21yo from the dogs by the name of
Leilani Latu.
He played nsw cup last year to further his development instead of playing nyc, but then got injured and was then out for the year.
His 1 young player too keep an eye on and for his size, his pretty mobile with a reasonable work ethic.
you guyes have some great young talent coming through in the coming years...

How big is this kid? We could use a limited minutes max impact giant prop in the mould of masoe when one of our front four inevitably gets injured.

MaxPower

Juniors
The dogs are shit.... There's a reason they couldn't hold on to Idris!

He probably wasn't enthusiastic enough about rape to ever really fit in at the bulldogs. I'm sure that's one of the many differences between you and Jamal, Bulldogsfan74.

mxlegend99

Referee
Not really. Dogs wanted to keep Idris, but Titans threw everything at him to get him. Calling him shit and saying the Dogs didn't want him is about on par with his reply.

murraymob

Coach

He probably wasn't enthusiastic enough about rape to ever really fit in at the bulldogs. I'm sure that's one of the many differences between you and Jamal, Bulldogsfan74.

Gentle warning my friend be carefull of accusations .

murraymob

Coach
not sure if it is a new signing as such.
but SG Ball gym sessions are being run by Courtney Vlott.She was running a boot camp for panther fans last year.I went once could not get to any more due to work commitments but is was brutal in a good way
I can see her running more for the higher grades over the next few years a real talent in her field

Bulldogsfan74

Juniors

A bit uncalled for my friend.... Just a bit of banter on my part after all

magpie4ever

First Grade
not sure if it is a new signing as such.
but SG Ball gym sessions are being run by Courtney Vlott.She was running a boot camp for panther fans last year.I went once could not get to any more due to work commitments but is was brutal in a good way
I can see her running more for the higher grades over the next few years a real talent in her field

Trying to drop a few sizes off your lard arse, hey Murray.:lol:

magpie4ever

First Grade
whats up mugpie feeling like you wish you could attend anything fitness.One day maybe .you could always fit it in before west magpie first grade game :lol:

f**k that, did my time.

At least we didn't sell our soul to the devil - you bastards, will fry for eternity.:lol:

C'mon girls, I need you, Dazzer or Kennan to go the early crow re: SG ball.

murraymob

Coach
f**k that, did my time.

At least we didn't sell our soul to the devil - you bastards, will fry for eternity.:lol:

C'mon girls, I need you, Dazzer or Kennan to go the early crow re: SG ball.

happy to sell my soul and more than likely will do it again.And work permitting hope to get to a few ball matts games so will buy you a beer then it will be a souless beer but still tasty

magpie4ever

First Grade
happy to sell my soul and more than likely will do it again.And work permitting hope to get to a few ball matts games so will buy you a beer then it will be a souless beer but still tasty

You will fry than buddy, it might help with your weight issues.;-)

Interest is in Balmain SG Ball (surprised), and they don't play each other during the preliminary rounds, but are highly likely to meet somewhere in finals.

Maggies will also go alright in Ball, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts