What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Will Jnr get suspended by the NRL if found guilty of road rage / assult ?
Good question, he plays for us so it wouldn't surprise me. He got 9 weeks last year for something that was worth 3 at the most so he'll probably get 20 years.

Good question, he plays for us so it wouldn't surprise me. He got 9 weeks last year for something that was worth 3 at the most so he'll probably get 20 years.

Yeh, well he would have got 4-5, except for carry over points, having committed a near identical offence about 6 games earlier (in 2014) and challenging and losing.

Hopefully his non-footy record is clean.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeh, well he would have got 4-5, except for carry over points, having committed a near identical offence about 6 games earlier (in 2014) and challenging and losing.

Hopefully his non-footy record is clean.
No way was his a grade 3 compared with some of other charges throughout the year.

No way was his a grade 3 compared with some of other charges throughout the year.

You may well be right, particularly with respect to charges / non-charges later in the year (case in point Hodges). His big problem was that he picked up Ballin after the tackle was completed, all momentum had stopped and there were no other defenders involved in the lift. All of the potential mitigating factors were unavailable.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I should of been been more clearer, sorry. I think our backline last year was the slowest in the league. With the exception of Semi. Although I think Taka / Hoppa are both skilful..... both of them
Are plodders when it comes to speed. We need quicker skillfull 3/4 IMO. If def give Semi A shot at 3/4 next year and maybe bring up a quick junior or gutherson to play outside him on the wing. As for the 3/4 position is don't know, it depends what happens with hoppa's court case which he will probably win.

Even with the slowest backline in the competition we were able to have the highest try scorer in the comp. It doesn't matter about speed as long as they can get it to someone in a better position. And that's what Taka's job is to do, make space for Semi and he did that this year without being 100% fit in any games. Even if Hoppa is here this year I doubt that he'd play centre in attack, the right side centre I think will go to Gutherson who has plenty of speed.

I doubt that Hoppa will win his court case. Guess it all depends on your agenda for which way you think the case will turn out.

Bigfella

Coach
Even with the slowest backline in the competition we were able to have the highest try scorer in the comp. It doesn't matter about speed as long as they can get it to someone in a better position. And that's what Taka's job is to do, make space for Semi and he did that this year without being 100% fit in any games. Even if Hoppa is here this year I doubt that he'd play centre in attack, the right side centre I think will go to Gutherson who has plenty of speed.

I doubt that Hoppa will win his court case. Guess it all depends on your agenda for which way you think the case will turn out.

Or whether you are prepared to predict the outcome of a legal case despite not having read the pleadings, the evidence, heard or seen the submissions, and have no legal training.

Then it's very easy to do I guess.

Bigfella

Coach
Not sure why they waste time and money on judges when they could just ask blokes on rugby league forums which way the case should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.