What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingard

Coach
I think we are a couple of outside backs short of winning the premiership next season. I'm
Very confident and haven't been this conformist for a long time. Only thing holding us back is another speedy 3/4 and quality winger.

What are you conforming to?

Last edited:

lingard

Coach
The last time I was this confident was prior to season 2005. We will go very close next year. I expect a top 4 finish.

Listen, if we just scrape into the finals I'll be happy. A top four finish and I'll probably have a heart attack.

natheel

Coach
Any truth to the rumour that Junior is off to Raiders? Or is it Sef? Raiders fan forum saying Junior is 90% signed with them.

bartman

Immortal
Hope it's Sef... we've got his depth position in the squad covered, but it would be hard to replace Junior's top 17 role at this stage of procedings.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Don't forget that in between terrorising merkins on the highways, Junior will be trying to sort out his future beyond 2016. There is bound to be interest from other clubs, including Canberra.

strider

Post Whore
hehe - thats funny .... they might be a tad disappointed when it looks like junior has lost some kgs

Gronk

Staff member
Not his go.

New Zealand News ‏@KiwiLiveNews 2m2 minutes ago
NRL star Todd Carney to sue Cronuall Sharks for $3 million over unfair dismissal http://dlvr.it/CQj5M6 (Sport) #newzealand #nznews

CQMDNgdVAAEDLdN.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
Just to set the record straight, it's been reiterated to me that seffa has been given permission to negotiate a release and NOT junior as it's been suggested on both websites...

I choose to believe my source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts