What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So, eighteen months or so ago, you make a comment about people who clean toilets in psychiatric hospitals - implying that they were the lowest of the low. I point out to you that I've worked in mental health for over thirty years; that I've had a number of friends who were cleaners in psychiatric hospitals (and, yes, they cleaned out the toilets there); and that my brother had severe Bi-Polar Disorder and was an inpatient several times at Cumberland Hospital, before he drowned at Palm Beach. I asked you not to continue making derogatory comments about people with mental illnesses and people who worked with them - because it offended me. But you and your stupid little mate, Maroubra Eel, continued to taunt me about it and make jokes about it and stated that I should not be offended by things on the internet 'because it's anonymous'. Now you make another joke about mental illness, hoping to get under my skin because you don't know how to have a rational conversation about football. It's real primary school stuff, mate. You're just a prize dick-head and you really do spoil this site. I wish you'd just f**k off back to the other one.

I was actually having a go at Avenger and his recent jibes at my mental state.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well said mate. People who continue to make ignorant jokes about mental illness, especially when they know it offends/affects someone who has asked them to stop, as their life has been touched by mental illness, mate they are not worth the trouble. Just ignore the dead set drop kicks who make their rubbish posts from the safety of their keyboards. They just show how ignorant and shallow they are.

Shut up you whiny bitch. This place isn't a f**king popularity contest.

And if it was you'd still be near the bottom with me.

Gronk

Staff member
Who the f**k is this Matthew Lodge merkin ?

21 August 2015

WESTS TIGERS player Matthew Lodge has been stood down after being charged with allegedly terrorising his girlfriend over an almost two week period earlier this month.

Forward Matthew Lodge, 20, was arrested at a home in Marayong yesterday and taken to Blacktown police station where he was charged with six counts of assault as well as malicious damage and stalking and intimidation that police allege occurred between August 8 and 20.

A provisional apprehended violence order was issued and Lodge was granted strict conditional bail to appear before Blacktown Local Court on August 28.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...492705697?sv=748c6177c66da5bf52425649c4278c18

18 October 2015

Rugby league player Matthew Lodge has been arrested in New York City for allegedly assaulting a man and stalking two women, telling them "this is the night that you die".
The West Tigers forward, who was stood down last month after being charged with several domestic violence and stalking offences in Sydney, is in America celebrating the end of the NRL season.

The women were let into the building by a resident yet Lodge followed them inside and made his way into a unit belonging to the man who had let the two women in, the New York Police Department told Fairfax Media in a statement.
"There, the suspect assaulted the male and damaged the apartment," the statement said.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...n-new-york-20151018-gkby3k.html#ixzz3otwuWtVx

I just posted the same shit on the last page Gronkus.

He's a very useful up and coming prop.

But he's got some issues that have to get sorted out.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He got the arse from some other club somewhere around the last off season. Massive talent but obviously an absolute head case. Which isn't funny.

Bigfella

Coach
I've always wondered what the limit might be for off field misdemeanours.

He could be the nrl's first serial killer

Gronk

Staff member
He seems to like terrorising women.

We see how tough he is in New York jails.

jail8n-1-web.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Hey guys- Ive met a women. Not much time to get on here of late-She runs a tight ship. And if things aren't done well there is trouble for me.

Casper i read your comments that what we are is what we have been told- Yes i agree -I always thought i could fly. But i always thought you could fly better.Have you ever thought about jumping of a hot tin roof? Try it and fly for me casper-Fly free.

I better go i still have to wash the dishes. I already overcooked dinner so she is not happy.

Talk soon fella's

Stagger eel

Staff member
A rumor from the NRL forum is suggesting that the Matt Woods to eels may be part swap with Aloia... After doing some snooping I find out that this rumor may have legs...

I have a theory that Tyron Smith ( who also manages both Aloia and Manu Mau ) are looking at getting his clients out of the club on the back of the hoppa situation.....it may sound paranoid but it's been hinted to me that that may well happen in the future, if it's any truth to it than I wouldn't expect Mau to extend his stay anytime soon, hope I'm wrong.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
A rumor from the NRL forum is suggesting that the Matt Woods to eels may be part swap with Aloia... After doing some snooping I find out that this rumor may have legs...

I have a theory that Tyron Smith ( who also manages both Aloia and Manu Mau ) are looking at getting his clients out of the club on the back of the hoppa situation.....it may sound paranoid but it's been hinted to me that that may well happen in the future, if it's any truth to it than I wouldn't expect Mau to extend his stay anytime soon, hope I'm wrong.

He'll be 29 at the end of his current deal, and we have loads of forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts