What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

yy_cheng

Coach
Yeah, we have heaps of edgeys. Wouldn't go into a bidding war for him.

BTW, if we payout Hoppa, does Tyran still get a cut?

A rumor from the NRL forum is suggesting that the Matt Woods to eels may be part swap with Aloia... After doing some snooping I find out that this rumor may have legs...

I have a theory that Tyron Smith ( who also manages both Aloia and Manu Mau ) are looking at getting his clients out of the club on the back of the hoppa situation.....it may sound paranoid but it's been hinted to me that that may well happen in the future, if it's any truth to it than I wouldn't expect Mau to extend his stay anytime soon, hope I'm wrong.

Was thinking the same thing.... Any Tyran Smith aligned players are as good as gone once they come off contract. Josh Aloia is going to be a good player.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Was thinking the same thing.... Any Tyran Smith aligned players are as good as gone once they come off contract. Josh Aloia is going to be a good player.

What I don't understand with this type if situation, what if the player doesn't want to / is happy. Obviously Aoiai ( or any other player ) has had discussions with Arthur about where he stands as a player. Aloiai would have an opinion on the Arthur / direction of the club - if we make an offer similar to other clubs, how does the agent force him / influence him to leave ( if Aloiai or any other player) is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.