What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
If Hurrell were to come I'd make him a winger. A real sledgehammer bringing the ball back, for a stocky bloke he's quite quick, his defence at centre is pretty bad. If the Warriors end up stumping a bit of his salary he wouldn't be too bad on 250-325k.

Although if the player we've apparently signed from the Under 20's is correct then I'd rather go with him. Cheaper option and probably has more in his skill-set than Hurrell.

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
If Hurrell were to come I'd make him a winger. A real sledgehammer bringing the ball back, for a stocky bloke he's quite quick, his defence at centre is pretty bad. If the Warriors end up stumping a bit of his salary he wouldn't be too bad on 250-325k

Not sure if he could handle the high kicks

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stags or anyone else, have you heard anything about this? A mate of mine who has a few contacts (admittedly not with Parra) says we're sniffing around.

Don't have any names for you but we're definitely in the market for an outside back, preferably a winger

Avenger

Immortal
Sometimes hearing the same voice for four years starts to wear thin. It's Happened to the best of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts