What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
BUZZ ROTHFIELD ‏@BuzzRothfield 2h2 hours ago Sydney, New South Wales
BREAKING: Anthony Griffin to coach @PenrithPanthers next year to replace sacked Ivan Cleary - full details @telegraph_sport ASAP

Gazzamatta

Coach
Anyone know anything about Scott Schulte from the Cowboys? Some discussion elsewhere that hes a done deal. Is this Staggers Under 20s yet to be named player?

hindy111

Post Whore
What I love about the duke is he moves fast. Over at Parra we settle for average. people wants too sign BA for a lifetime deal just cause we didn't get the soon the last two years.

Ivans time was up _yes they finished above us on the table this year but Gould doesn't accept this and even with a lot more injuries then us he knows sometimes you have to advance.

What I love about the duke is he moves fast. Over at Parra we settle for average. people wants too sign BA for a lifetime deal just cause we didn't get the soon the last two years.

Ivans time was up _yes they finished above us on the table this year but Gould doesn't accept this and even with a lot more injuries then us he knows sometimes you have to advance.

I was to.d by a Panfurs staff member that they had just as many injuries in 2014 as 2015 but performed much better. He said they had a bit more luck in some games with a few calls which helped them to finish much higher in 2014.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade

Cleary was there for 4 seasons while Arthur has been here for 2. We were in more of a rabble when BA took over compared to Penrith when Cleary took the reigns. After 4 seasons BA could be out of here too. He needs a fkn chance.

Good luck if they appoint Griffen, I don't really rate him.

Gronk

Staff member

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He had to go for his own good apparently, talk about spin doctoring

“In the middle of the season I was a bit worried about him,” Gould told The Daily Telegraph on Monday night, “We spoke and I thought he needed a break.

“But Ivan said he was motivated to keep going. He wanted to keep going but we knew things had to improve. We’ve been talking about it for a few months. I just got a gut feel it was the right time.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...eary-at-panthers/story-fni3gfvk-1227574683423

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts