What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
You would think that there would be some players shown the door once the new Penrith coach is appointed. I recall hearing that Josh Mansour was mentioned earlier in the year. One of the Jennings brothers would be nice however I suspect that the only one who will leave is Peter Wallace who gave it to Griffin after his boning from Brisbane.

hindy111

Post Whore
Cleary was there for 4 seasons while Arthur has been here for 2. We were in more of a rabble when BA took over compared to Penrith when Cleary took the reigns. After 4 seasons BA could be out of here too. He needs a fkn chance.

Good luck if they appoint Griffen, I don't really rate him.

SK came when we where in a rubble. Ricky came and had to kind of clean it up. BA came with a lot better squad.Guys like Semi -KE and Manu where ready for first grade. He also had Norman-Peats-Hoppa as well plus a few young juniors coming thru like Pauli-Jnr and Tepai.
I think it is un fair to compare BA when he took over based on the wooden spoon the year prior as it was a completely different squad.

Avenger

Immortal
SK came when we where in a rubble. Ricky came and had to kind of clean it up. BA came with a lot better squad.Guys like Semi -KE and Manu where ready for first grade. He also had Norman-Peats-Hoppa as well plus a few young juniors coming thru like Pauli-Jnr and Tepai.
I think it is un fair to compare BA when he took over based on the wooden spoon the year prior as it was a completely different squad.

Arthur came in a side that were the back to back spooners. Please stop sugar coating shit. It still tastes like shit.

hindy111

Post Whore
You would think that there would be some players shown the door once the new Penrith coach is appointed. I recall hearing that Josh Mansour was mentioned earlier in the year. One of the Jennings brothers would be nice however I suspect that the only one who will leave is Peter Wallace who gave it to Griffin after his boning from Brisbane.

Some people do not rate Griffin. He was the guy who persisted with Hunt and came into brisbane IMO at a tough time. He set the team up for this year and Wayne also got Boyd and Milford who took the team too the next level.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Some people do not rate Griffin. He was the guy who persisted with Hunt and came into brisbane IMO at a tough time. He set the team up for this year and Wayne also got Boyd and Milford who took the team too the next level.
:lol: More dribble, he barely gave Hunt a chance he even signed a washed up Prince ahead of him. Griffen is a terrible choice, laughable really.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
:lol: More dribble, he barely gave Hunt a chance he even signed a washed up Prince ahead of him. Griffen is a terrible choice, laughable really.

For whatever faults Griffin has, I reckon the way he eased Hunt into the NRL is how young halves should be developed. Hunt's break out year was under Griffith. He gave Hunt plenty of NRL experience off the bench getting him used to the NRL before giving him the half back role. He development of Hunt was perfect.

Plenty of young halves are just thrown to the Sharks, hard enough playing NRL with out experience let allow being responsible for running the side.

Parra47

Juniors
For whatever faults Griffin has, I reckon the way he eased Hunt into the NRL is how young halves should be developed. Hunt's break out year was under Griffith. He gave Hunt plenty of NRL experience off the bench getting him used to the NRL before giving him the half back role. He development of Hunt was perfect.

Plenty of young halves are just thrown to the Sharks, hard enough playing NRL with out experience let allow being responsible for running the side.

Agreed.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Aparently a former NRL clean skin has been charged with Domestic violence. Can't find any links yet, but will be a few if true.

Snoochies

First Grade
Aparently a former NRL clean skin has been charged with Domestic violence. Can't find any links yet, but will be a few if true.

Just look at the comments of The Moles twitter account. They're dropping the name and has been arrested overnight apparently.

Snoochies

First Grade
Is Sportal.com a reputable 'source' to post such things up or not? Will be in the media very soon anyway I guess, 2gb are reporting on their twitter.

Snoochies

First Grade
Rugby league legend Hazem El-Masri has been charged with serious domestic violence offences, following an incident at his western Sydney home.
The former Bulldogs star was charged on Monday night with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and common assault.
"They relate to an incident at his home at about 7.30pm yesterday allegedly involving his 25 year-old wife," a police spokeswoman said.
El-Masri, 39, was granted conditional bail to appear in Bankstown Local Court on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...e-offences-20151019-gkdb8l.html#ixzz3p3vANanR

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Rugby league legend Hazem El-Masri has been charged with serious domestic violence offences, following an incident at his western Sydney home.
The former Bulldogs star was charged on Monday night with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and common assault.
"They relate to an incident at his home at about 7.30pm yesterday allegedly involving his 25 year-old wife," a police spokeswoman said.
El-Masri, 39, was granted conditional bail to appear in Bankstown Local Court on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...e-offences-20151019-gkdb8l.html#ixzz3p3vANanR

What a mess!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts