What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Is Sportal.com a reputable 'source' to post such things up or not? Will be in the media very soon anyway I guess, 2gb are reporting on their twitter.

Its fine mate

The ones that are not reputable are filtered so when you type in the URL it will appear as something else.

Kornstar

Coach
Rugby league legend Hazem El-Masri has been charged with serious domestic violence offences, following an incident at his western Sydney home.
The former Bulldogs star was charged on Monday night with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and common assault.
"They relate to an incident at his home at about 7.30pm yesterday allegedly involving his 25 year-old wife," a police spokeswoman said.
El-Masri, 39, was granted conditional bail to appear in Bankstown Local Court on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...e-offences-20151019-gkdb8l.html#ixzz3p3vANanR

Not even remotely surprising to me. I've heard that he was never the poster boy they led us to believe.

emjaycee

Coach
My limited knowledge of some cultures is that while not promoting violence against women, they kinda let it slide as men are seen as being in charge.

In our multi-cultural society that everyone seems to be okay with, why can't someone who is violent against women just claim they identify with a culture that allows it?

:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

In our multi-cultural society that everyone seems to be okay with, why can't someone who is violent against women just claim they identify with a culture that allows it?

:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Maybe because there is no provision in the various criminal codes that excuses violent crime on the grounds of cultural identification I guess.*

* there are/were some strange provisions applying to some tribal communities.

hindy111

Post Whore
Avenger your a toss pot...... To suggest BA came to the club in a worse shape then SK or Ricky. You toss pot.

He came with a much better squad and if he doesn't make the top 8 next year id flick him. No excuses

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Great, thanks mate. He's been a bit of a try scorer for the Cowboys this year, think he scored 17; well done Parra.

And that's on top of the 38 their other winger scored. Didn't watch them much but maybe if they went to the right side more he would have a few more. Not too concerned about tries though, he rucks the ball outwell in the 20's and from those I've spoken to he's good in the air, his ability to get the ball over the line is a bonus.

He also plays on the right, Kieran has a pretty good left to right cross field kick will be good seeing 2 tall kids in Gutherson and Schulte contesting those kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts