What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Immortal
Congratulations to Burty, I think his appointment and that of Grima will add plenty to the club. Burty was a smart footballer, I know often criticised for his size but I think it's a smart appointment. It's a good step right across the board.

Kornstar

Coach
Congratulations to Burty, I think his appointment and that of Grima will add plenty to the club. Burty was a smart footballer, I know often criticised for his size but I think it's a smart appointment. It's a good step right across the board.

People will find a way to criticise Burt's appointment. im happy he's involved he certainly was smart. You don't play that long in the NRL under multiple coaches and play in 2 grand finals if you are as shit as people made out.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I don't think the wenty head coaching role is a foregone conclusion, no doubt joey will be there but I get the feeling he'll still be an assistant, I could be wrong though

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if this strength and conditioning guy will try and change some body shapes.

AFL players cover an incredible amount of territory, much more than NRL players and they are much more leaner, like Izzy Falau was when he played for GWS.

Good to see us being innovative.

strider

Post Whore
I wonder if this strength and conditioning guy will try and change some body shapes.

AFL players cover an incredible amount of territory, much more than NRL players and they are much more leaner, like Izzy Falau was when he played for GWS.

Good to see us being innovative.

I hope he doesn't go too far .... AFL has turned into a "little skinny kid" game

I think it's a good idea in theory - just as long as the dude fully understands how much more physical league players need to be regardless of the interchange changes

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I hope he doesn't go too far .... AFL has turned into a "little skinny kid" game

I wouldn't think so, it would only be a subtle change due to the reduced interchange.

Izzy would have got snapped in half if he came back to League mid season.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hiku is a super player but would cost a lot.Manly wont let him go... Idris if stays at penrith i think will turn some heads and be one of the better players in the NRL.

Gutherson could be a star but didn't he do his knee? Hope its not too bad.

So are we losing 4 points? I have been told we are and we are not going too apeall.I do not trust the source overly thou!

phantom eel

First Grade
Gutherson's also a goalkicker.
Nice pick-up then if true. Happy to see Hoppa go there, to make our future salary cap management that little bit easier. We now have fullback covered by Gordon, Hoopa has proved poor value for money.

haynemagic

Juniors
fox sports say its a done deal. "Manly outside back Clint Gutherson has agreed to terms on a two year deal with parramatta. The 21 year old only re-signed with the Sea eagles in april but salary cap pressures have forced him out of the club. The former junior Kangaroo wasn't one of the 14 players told to look elsewhere but with the likes of Feleti Mateo and Matt Ballin digging there heels in, gutherson has opted to follow teammate Kieran Foran to the eels in 2016"

Gronk

Staff member
This merkin is a FoxSports reporter

Zac BaileyVerified account
‏@ZacBaileyFOX
BREAKING - Clinton Gutherson to join Parramatta on 2-year deal in 2016. Salary cap pressures force him out of Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts