What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipmunk

Coach
Well at least his manager is doing a good job of talking him up. Not real sure on the Newcastle and Manly offers. The Orr brothers are good at getting media to write fiction.

Anyways it's good that BA is still with us though he needs to get his win success up. We all want next year to be around a 60% win rate

The Orr brothers job is to get their clients the best possible deal they can possibly get and make themselves money.

If people at the Parramatta club were as good at their job as the Orr brothers are at theirs, maybe we might have seen a Top 8 in the last 5 seasons.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Orr brothers job is to get their clients the best possible deal they can possibly get and make themselves money.

If people at the Parramatta club were as good at their job as the Orr brothers are at theirs, maybe we might have seen a Top 8 in the last 5 seasons.

To do that we would have to stoop to the same level as these bottom feeders, thank god we don't.

Bigfella

Coach
It's the off season mate. We are just running through a few drills.

Pou practising arguing a hopeless position. Just like Ricky Ponting having a few throw downs in the off season. Or playing for a minor county in the Australian winter

Tommy Coco

Juniors
Definately not over, at least one more outside back.

However this Tim Grant thing has me intrigued, I think he has a reasonable year for Souffs in 2015. but how does he get a game, we have enough Front rowers and even lock forwards for 2, maybe 3 teams. Unless Watmo is retiring?

Tommy Coco

Juniors
Is there any difference in Shandor and Reece, they seem to be the most identical player you could think of. Maybe the salaries?

Bigfella

Coach
Id rather Reece. He tried his ring off for us this year.

When a game is on the line he tries to do something.

If that's the choice is go with a bloke who has been a positive part of our club rather than a bloke who's been a headline disaster and living in Thailand for the last few years.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Id rather Reece. He tried his ring off for us this year.

When a game is on the line he tries to do something.

If that's the choice is go with a bloke who has been a positive part of our club rather than a bloke who's been a headline disaster and living in Thailand for the last few years.

I like Reece to, but he would need a top 25 deal to stay while Sandor only needs a second tier contract costing us nothing. It's all about smart management of our cap.

hindy111

Post Whore
Im hoping IDRIS- If penrith movie him on he will be out to prove a point.I can feel it.I do not see the harm in a one year deal with panthers picking up large part of the bill.

T.S Quint

Coach
Im hoping IDRIS- If penrith movie him on he will be out to prove a point.I can feel it.I do not see the harm in a one year deal with panthers picking up large part of the bill.

I don't want Idris anywhere near our club.
Needs a complete attitude adjustment.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Gus is doing a great job hey. We really need some one like him at the Eels, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.