What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Definately not over, at least one more outside back.

However this Tim Grant thing has me intrigued, I think he has a reasonable year for Souffs in 2015. but how does he get a game, we have enough Front rowers and even lock forwards for 2, maybe 3 teams. Unless Watmo is retiring?

Grant won't be at parra ...

There is 1 spot left and I'd say it's either Reece or earl

Reece is still deciding between us and the waratahs but the club are losing patience with him and may just move on whilst Earl will be at the club pending final approval from ASADA in 2 weeks time although saints are sniffing around too

Kalepi, Gutho and Cornish all done not being official...

There is 1 NYC outside back done from another club but can't be named at this stage

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Id rather Reece. He tried his ring off for us this year.

When a game is on the line he tries to do something.

If that's the choice is go with a bloke who has been a positive part of our club rather than a bloke who's been a headline disaster and living in Thailand for the last few years.

All depends if Reece wants to stay or if he wants to go to Union. We've probably offered him a contract and it all depends what he wants.

I'd rather the player who wants to play for us.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Reece is still deciding between us and the waratahs but the club are losing patience with him and may just move on whilst Earl will be at the club pending final approval from ASADA in 2 weeks time although saints are sniffing around too

There is 1 NYC outside back done from another club but can't be named at this stage

Do you know what's going on with Aloiai and Davis?

Parra47

Juniors

Great news if your right, (you usually are), that Kelepi and Gutherson are done deals. Any hints on the NYC outside back?

TheRam

Coach
I would take Idris with open arms and hugs and kisses.

I mean what's the alternative? Morgs? Well we all know what he offers...I mean what he doesn't. Whereas Idris has a huge up side if he aims up.

Sure he may turn out a total dud. But what have we really lost? You can guarantee that he ain't going to be that expensive. Penrith will probably carry some of the freight.

Otherwise we have Morgs and only Morgs. If Idis doesn't work out, well then tough luck for him more then us. We're no worse off and Morgs it is then.:( But if he does find himself and plays as well as he can, then wow what a pickup, you could say we have won a mini jackpot so to speak.

As for being a disruptive influence and cancer to our club, hardly. He would be an outsider and the players would treat him as such, just like the Penrith players are cutting him out right now. I scarcely believe that a club with the likes of Foran, Watmough, Scott and Gordon and the new emerging attitude of the rest of the team, coupled with the strong work ethic that coach brings, would be derailed by the likes of a soft minded, non focused and confused Idris. If that indeed was his attitude while at our club.

And if that were enough to ruin our season, then we would have hardly been a force in 2016 anyway.

I tend to think that if he still is keen enough to want to continue playing RL, then he would know that he would initially(1st year) at least show a commitment to buying in to the culture of that club.

No all I can see if we were to pickup Idris, is a potential great signing that could really give our backline some bite that most other team would find very difficult in containing.

Huge up side, very small down side if it were to happen. I say sign him.

natheel

Coach

Robert Jennings?

Parra47

Juniors
I would take Idris with open arms and hugs and kisses.

I mean what's the alternative? Morgs? Well we all know what he offers...I mean what he doesn't. Whereas Idris has a huge up side if he aims up.

Sure he may turn out a total dud. But what have we really lost? You can guarantee that he ain't going to be that expensive. Penrith will probably carry some of the freight.

Otherwise we have Morgs and only Morgs. If Idis doesn't work out, well then tough luck for him more then us. We're no worse off and Morgs it is then.:( But if he does find himself and plays as well as he can, then wow what a pickup, you could say we have won a mini jackpot so to speak.

As for being a disruptive influence and cancer to our club, hardly. He would be an outsider and the players would treat him as such, just like the Penrith players are cutting him out right now. I scarcely believe that a club with the likes of Foran, Watmough, Scott and Gordon and the new emerging attitude of the rest of the team, coupled with the strong work ethic that coach brings, would be derailed by the likes of a soft minded, non focused and confused Idris. If that indeed was his attitude while at our club.

And if that were enough to ruin our season, then we would have hardly been a force in 2016 anyway.

I tend to think that if he still is keen enough to want to continue playing RL, then he would know that he would initially(1st year) at least show a commitment to buying in to the culture of that club.

No all I can see if we were to pickup Idris, is a potential great signing that could really give our backline some bite that most other team would find very difficult in containing.

Huge up side, very small down side if it were to happen. I say sign him.

If Penrith pic up a large chunk of his payments, I'd be happy to pick him up for 2016 and see how he goes. If he's not up to it, we hopefully would not have paid too much and he can play NSW Cup. A fit and focused Idris and Gutherson in our centres would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.