What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Breaking Bad, Justified and Banshee are all good options Avenger. justified was one of the more underrated shows on TV.

yy_cheng

Coach
I actually like all of you and read this forum daily. I stay quiet for the most part, I only post when I'm either really really pissed off (Cowboys loss earlier this year for example) or really really really happy (09 Bulldogs prelim). 500 odd posts in 6 years since I signed up doesn't equate to very much input, but believe me, I am here every day!

Ive been reading this forum since 2007 and should really post more but I get so absorbed reading it all haha.

Buddy, it shows in your sig

yy_cheng

Coach
Thank you for the kind words. I also find the above intriguing, yourself included. I also think Barry O'Speedwagon (very witty), Hollywood Jesus (Highly intelligent), Suity (straight to the point with little bullshit), yy cheng (makes me laugh especially that f**king horse story overseas), Eelementary (all round nice guy), Delboy (connections similar to stagger), Emjaycee and Colonel (for their football knowledge) to be very good contributors. Don't mind Bigfella either because he doesn't suffer fools.

Pou used to be ok but it is obvious that he hasn't been taking his meds lately and is once again spiraling out of control. I'd still like to meet him, bitch slap him then buy him a drink. He needs some tough love.

I think Pou is Tim Smith.

Makes really good posts and then some real shockers.

T.S Quint

Coach
Hey new guy!
Do you think the Niners need to play more man coverage in defence, or should they stick with the zone?

Gronk

Staff member
Been reading here for a fair while and will be staying clear of you thats for sure. Do not need the misery you bring with you.

OK we have a winner.

Post of the Year :lol:

You'll fit right in, merkin.

yy_cheng

Coach
All yours are fairly average. Your best are probably feel good fluff pieces about horses and shit. Do you even watch rugby league?

Not really. I follow equestrian. Hardly watch parra. I just read basically a guy called Poupou on the filthy spammers sit and use that info to post here.

I am chinese. I am good at copying IP

Last edited:

IFR33K

Coach
I thought you were Lebanese. Just shit stirring pal, have plenty of Lebanese mates and even family. :shock:

PS Coincidentally they are all Christian. One of my better mates is a Turk. I'd trust him with my life.

Gotta watch out for those types....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, it goes OK, better than having leads all over the joint and you can cast Youtube and a lot of other shit as well

you can cast Netflix Oz but not the real Netflix from the US

and Stan is co-owned by Ch 9 and Fairfax media

strider

Post Whore
So chromecast is just a dongle that u stick in your tv which then streams from your pc/phone/device ?

When my cable internet goes down i will use my phone to share my internet with my pc and chromecast to my tv .... simple :?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It streams from your router, you use your device, phone or what ever to pick your program you want to watch.

Once it starts you can do whatever you like on your device, you dont even have to stay in proximity once its started, hence why Netflix (US) wont work if you use a VPN on your device.

Status
Not open for further replies.