What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karnivayne

Juniors
mateo can create things and break a tackle of the above only manu can.Its hard to see us winning a comp with docker plum and taylor in the 17 as none are game breakers or will make a line break

So your thinking 11. Manu 12. Mateo 13. Taylor 15. Brown?

franklin2323

Immortal
mateo can create things and break a tackle of the above only manu can.Its hard to see us winning a comp with docker plum and taylor in the 17 as none are game breakers or will make a line break

Austin or Taylor at Lock over Docker fixes that. Segeyaro starting over Kingston also helps

chrisD

Coach
I think Docker will be starting from now on and into 2014. Manu, Taylor and Brown in the 17, which leaves one spot for Austin or Robinson, not to mention VTK, Cook, Cherrington and Cartwright. Maybe Segs plays 80mins or Brown supplements his minutes leaving room for another back rower.

we played a simple game plan 1 pass run then bash them when they had the ball.Neither half controlled the ball well.Considering coote is on 400k he will be on the halfs next year and soward a new signing he will be the other.
I think peacheys manager is just running up a higher contract by using us as his opposition .Would be a good signing as there is no guarantee any of the juniors coming through
Mateo is still a possibility

Coote won't play in the halves next year unless he is in the long term plans. Just because he's on $400k has nothing to do with it IMO. It's his last contracted year anyway.

And we still have plenty of money spare to sign a genuine halfback. Coote or Soward aren't that.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
According to the Australian, ourselves and The Saints are front runners to sign big Izzy.

Personally, I'd love it, unfortunately I think he'll stay with union, he's been playing pretty well.

Big Mick

Referee
If we can get Williams and Izzy instead of Carney that is a win as far as I'm concerned.

But from what I'd heard Izzy to Bulldogs was done a very long time ago.

chrisD

Coach
Don't see how someone gets Falou on centre money, someone wanting him to play fb or Union (reds lost Digby) will front up Carney style money.

Has anyone made a rumour out of Gould's love for Benji and the turmoil brewing over there?

Folau would be great on a marketing level alone but I don't think the Panthers need him. They need another play maker, lock in Williams or someone of similar talents to partner Soward.

Sime_11

Juniors
seriously if Marshall came to penrith, I would be mega pi$$ed, he got put on the bench this week for wests for a reason, he's crap, his flair only goes so far.

I want a solid halfback who performs game in game out

panthersam

Juniors
If we were to sign Falou he would be our Fullback which could open the door for Moylan to move into the halves to partner Soward, I'd be more than happy if he was in black next year.

Big Mick

Referee
If we sign Folau he would be centre. Not Fullback imo.

Which tbh I don't see a need for right NOW...I'd like to see what James Roberts has there.

Otherwise 1. Moylan/Moss, 2. Mansour, 3. Whare, 4. Folau, 5. Roberts would be just fine with me. lol.

Just don't see it happening. Folau is imo gone to the Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.