What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The OX

Juniors
There are a lot of sooky bitches around that would be offended you have put him in their class.

He is far, far worse.

Last edited:

Sharkie73

Bench
Hearing you lot are looking at one of our juniors in Tyrone Peachey.

I swear, I don't mind the Panthers, but if you sign Peachey I'll find it very hard to like you lot.

He's ours Gus ya bum!

Big Mick

Referee
He's a ball playing lock who is capable of playing centre and five-eight at a pinch.

He's a quality player.

I'd rate him above VTK right now to be honest and I think by next year he'd be better than Matt Robinson and Anthony Cherrington so he'd be a valuable addition. I just don't see it happening.

franklin2323

Immortal
he carved Windsor up. Game at 16 all them on the attack he stepped through 7 & put the centre over. Crazy footwork for a forward though not sure we need a backrower. Given we have Cherrington, Cook & VTK still un used and developing nicely.

Big Mick

Referee
I think Tyrone Peachey would make a great centre given his ball skills and footwork. If we sign him for that I would be up for it but I doubt Cronulla let him go. He'll probably replace Bukuya next year on the bench.

And given their ages and skill level right now...I'd take Peachey over Cherrington, Cook and VTK any day of the week at the moment.

As far as I know Williams is still on the radar but they are exploring internal options as well.

franklin2323

Immortal
And given their ages and skill level right now...I'd take Peachey over Cherrington, Cook and VTK any day of the week at the moment.

Yeah but Peachey's 12 months further developed then VTK. Cherrrington was great back in the day and is getting back to that stage at 25 still has plenty to offer. Cook is a ball playing lock we will need to play at some stage for variety

I wouldn't sign players on promise yet. A few minimum wage from NYC or hardened heads for depth not a player with 6 clubs after him that we have options in that position for cheaper. Still have Cartwright and co coming through a few years behind them also

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
As far as I know Williams is still on the radar but they are exploring internal options as well.

Townsend was strong yesterday so I could handle him coming especially on minimum wage . Though John or Coote might be the way they go for Soward's half partner.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Townsend was strong yesterday so I could handle him coming especially on minimum wage . Though John or Coote might be the way they go for Soward's half partner.

I realise it was only one game, but I was very impressed with John yesterday, especially liked the way he wss able to take control!!

murraymob

Coach
we played a simple game plan 1 pass run then bash them when they had the ball.Neither half controlled the ball well.Considering coote is on 400k he will be on the halfs next year and soward a new signing he will be the other.
I think peacheys manager is just running up a higher contract by using us as his opposition .Would be a good signing as there is no guarantee any of the juniors coming through
Mateo is still a possibility

Karnivayne

Juniors
we played a simple game plan 1 pass run then bash them when they had the ball.Neither half controlled the ball well.Considering coote is on 400k he will be on the halfs next year and soward a new signing he will be the other.
I think peacheys manager is just running up a higher contract by using us as his opposition .Would be a good signing as there is no guarantee any of the juniors coming through
Mateo is still a possibility

When we have Brown, Manu, Taylor, Docker is there much point in chasing Matteo?

murraymob

Coach
When we have Brown, Manu, Taylor, Docker is there much point in chasing Matteo?

mateo can create things and break a tackle of the above only manu can.Its hard to see us winning a comp with docker plum and taylor in the 17 as none are game breakers or will make a line break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts