What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to beale's off field issues , I think the hope would be they get a lot better if he's close to his family at penrith. In particular his mother.

chrisD

Coach
Yeah murraymob, do you know for a fact Gould rates Beale and are putting 2 and 2 together or do you actually know or are hearing rumours Gould is actively doing something about attracting him?

soc123_au

Staff member
Beale would be an interesting addition, only wory it would either be a masterstroke or a massive flop. No in between.

murraymob

Coach
Yeah murraymob, do you know for a fact Gould rates Beale and are putting 2 and 2 together or do you actually know or are hearing rumours Gould is actively doing something about attracting him?

i spoke to gould at a fan day and mentioned beale he said .if he comes up would be interested as has a league back ground .also said would depend on what we where looking for when he comes up.Has also said good things about beale in his newspaper stories over time.So yes it is putting 2 and 2 together
will they sign him only gould knows has that anwser

murraymob

Coach
the good thing is the club is cashed up and talking to several players.its been a long time since we could say that

Panthers@Heart

Juniors
Benji Marshall is unhappy at the Wests Tigers and doesn't get on with new coach Mick Potter is the latest rumour. Sources even suggest he would consider switching clubs.

maple_69

Bench
William Brake used to play fullback for us. Very talented but also had some behavioural issues I believe.
Not sure Brake is the guy for us. I think he'd have to play fullback as a start and potentially move into the halves. Benji would be interesting. He's not in great form at the moment but he would be playing behind a very strong pack for the first time in his career with a strong halves partber, good service and a good backline.

maple_69

Bench
Honestly what the hell would Parra do with him. They can't fit Norman, Hayne, Sandow and Marshall into their team. Besides they'd have around half their cap tied up in 4 pretty inconsistent players.
If he is leaving I'd be tipping the Warriors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.