What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
Maybe they are releasing Walsh to the UK then.

We are currently playing Brad Tighe at five-eight...so you'd assume he'd slot in there.

And they may be letting Walsh go early and playing Humble at halfback?

I dunno.

Karnivayne

Juniors
Maybe they are releasing Walsh to the UK then.

We are currently playing Brad Tighe at five-eight...so you'd assume he'd slot in there.

And they may be letting Walsh go early and playing Humble at halfback?

I dunno.

Unless we are over the line with Williams?

Karnivayne

Juniors
Would Williams Come this year ? is capewell any good?

I think we are pushing for Williams to be released. On Capewell i cant recall him doing anything special or being overly impressed with him, he is only 24 so still has some time to try and get his career back on track, any improvement to each position is a positive move i guess.

beads6

First Grade
Capewell is pretty dominant in QLD cup. He won player of the year for that competition last year.

cb4

First Grade
He is actually a Panther Supporter, Moylan is Good enough and a future Rep player

The author of that article, Daniel Nichols, is actually a Sharks fan.

You can read his deadset dribble by following him on twitter @suthodan

But yes, nospam49 is a Panthers fan. A funny bastard at that.

I think we are pushing for Williams to be released. On Capewell i cant recall him doing anything special or being overly impressed with him, he is only 24 so still has some time to try and get his career back on track, any improvement to each position is a positive move i guess.

Capewell is the kid who had enormous problems under the high ball when he first debuted at souths.

He's definitely been brought in for cover in the halves though.

Not every signing is meant to be a star. You always need role players and depth.

Pomoz

Bench
Not every signing is meant to be a star. You always need role players and depth.
Absolutely spot on. With Gus's view on development of putting u20's into reserve grade to get them ready for first grade, it is better that an u20 player goes into a reserve grade team that is reasonably good. Then they can settle in and learn. There is no point in throwing them into a team that's getting belted and can't play. They don't have to win the competition, but they at least need to be good enough to give a player room to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.