What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
I'd mentioned a few weeks ago that we were negotiating with Townsend & 2 other halves.

As far as I know two of those options are still on the table.

Out of the two I'd prefer Townsend.

Big Mick

Referee
The other two were Sam Williams & another player. I wasn't told that player but now we can assume it was probably Wallace.

cb4

First Grade
So the sharks are on top of the NSW cup by a fair margin. Hopefully that means Townsend can't be going too badly.

He gets through the game.

The NSW Cup team has been carried by Brett Finch and Maurice Blair to a large degree.

Chad played 2 games this year in first grade, and hopefully they are the last 2 he plays. Jeff Robson is a better option.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
The Plum has had his contract upgraded and will consider an extension at the end of the season.

Well deserved, love Plummy.

pantherpuddy

Juniors
im sure plum deserves the contract upgrade but im wondering why the club would upgrade his contract mid season which finishes at the end of this season. Is it to help with the salary cap for next season ?

Soward before June 30?

Don't have a link ( not going to sign up ) but there's a piece in the telegraph saying Soward is on the nose at the dragons.

Would we want him before June 30?

Isaac John would shift to half back I guess.

On one hand it could hurt our chemistry with the team needing to adjust to a different half. On the other we get a jump on building for next year.

murraymob

Coach
no

issac john is playing well and deserves the season to show what he can do.Plus Soward would be better off having the off season to work with the team before playing a game

Status
Not open for further replies.