What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
On form he deserves to be in front of those two.

If his form doesn't warrant selection in 2014-15 he can go back to Windsor and be back up.

I have no issue with him being in front of Mansour atm. It's people thinking he's 'depth' when he hasn't been depth the last 3 years and that won't change.

Nabuli also is to come in & we still have the hacks
Tighe & Naiqama taking up squad places. It's why I am not so sure on the signing.

maple_69

Bench
Yeah agree. While he fully deserves his spot this year, next we will have Robinson and Mansour, Nabuli could be the best of the lot and then Moss and Satini pushing for spots.

Doomednow

Bench
If we see Tighe and Naiqama back in first grade for any reason other than an injury epidemic I will be very surprised. Surely neither will get another contract after their current ones.

Doomednow

Bench
Yeah agree. While he fully deserves his spot this year, next we will have Robinson and Mansour, Nabuli could be the best of the lot and then Moss and Satini pushing for spots.

If all of those guys live up to their potential we won't be able to keep all of them. I really hope Nabuli kicks on, what a story that guy is.

So is the only one worth getting now Keary? But even then, he is still under contract.

That contract for 2014 doesn't mean much IMO.

Unless there's a major injury , he's not going to play much of a part for the rest of the year.

Once 2015 contract talks begin , it will soon turn into 2014 if someone other than souths can sign him. Purely based on him being a back up.

Big Mick

Referee
So Chad Townsend is going to the Warriors?

Well that tells me a couple of things...

Either Harry Seijka is no longer in their plans...or maybe they are considering releasing Shaun Johnson early?

betcats

Referee
That contract for 2014 doesn't mean much IMO.

Unless there's a major injury , he's not going to play much of a part for the rest of the year.

Once 2015 contract talks begin , it will soon turn into 2014 if someone other than souths can sign him. Purely based on him being a back up.

No matter what Souths have to agree to release him and they won't. The kid is a gun and Sutton is a backrower. Won't be suprised if Sutton gets moved this season.

Maybe he is unhappy as a back up or maybe he is being told he will be a FGer before the year is out.

ashton

Juniors

Either Harry Seijka is no longer in their plans...or maybe they are considering releasing Shaun Johnson early?

According to RLW mole they are trying to move Siejka on.

Scotty03

Juniors

I'd say Seijka is on the outter - hasn't really been setting the world on fire with the Vulcans.

Although M.E is the FG coach so I wouldn't be surprised if he kicked Johnson out, put Townsend and Seijka in. Seems like the logical M.E choice :p

No matter what Souths have to agree to release him and they won't. The kid is a gun and Sutton is a backrower. Won't be suprised if Sutton gets moved this season.

Maybe he is unhappy as a back up or maybe he is being told he will be a FGer before the year is out.

Sutton is playing the best footy of his life and south's are on top of the table. Do you really think they'd mess with that?

In regards to a release, if he signs with another club in early 2014 , I don't see why they'd keep him around.

Keary is going to get good offers, will south's match if they already have highly paid players @ 1 ,6,7 and 9?

betcats

Referee
It could happen but good halves are very rare these days. I don't see the bunniess letting him go or letting him sign anywhere else without a fight.

And yes if Keary is as good as he is being made out to be then they will find a way to get him into fg, Sutton can play Backrow just as well. Pick Keary off the bench and transition them that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.