What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
over the next fortnight there will be some announcement on signings and some re-signings anyone like to take a few guesses on who

Signings:
Tyrone Peachey
Kevin Naiqama

Re-Signings:
Travis Robinson
Tom Eisenhuth

Just a guess really on the re-signings and one of the signings.

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
Not based on any info guys. Just pure guess on T.Robbo, Eisenhuth and Naiqama.

But I've been told that Peachey is as good as ours. Cronulla have submitted last minute offer.

Kevin Naiqama was based on what was said a few weeks ago but since we've re-signed Simmons and maybe Robinson....I doubt we are in play now. That is unless we release Wes and Brad Tighe.

I wouldn't be surprised if we retain Sam Anderson and maybe not retain Travis Robinson.

From what I've heard Travis has an offer from the Raiders to join his brother there. Considering Earl has left...and their depth outside their top squad may be thinner now...you never know.

Last edited:

Black Majik

Juniors
The way the Raiders players were always helping him up after tackling Robinson...I would say Robinson to the Raiders is a pretty good guess!

Sharkie73

Bench
Not based on any info guys. Just pure guess on T.Robbo, Eisenhuth and Naiqama.

But I've been told that Peachey is as good as ours. Cronulla have submitted last minute offer.

Kevin Naiqama was based on what was said a few weeks ago but since we've re-signed Simmons and maybe Robinson....I doubt we are in play now. That is unless we release Wes and Brad Tighe.

I wouldn't be surprised if we retain Sam Anderson and maybe not retain Travis Robinson.

From what I've heard Travis has an offer from the Raiders to join his brother there. Considering Earl has left...and their depth outside their top squad may be thinner now...you never know.

Wouldn't be so sure of that.

Peachey has asked for more time to think about all his options. I've heard quite a few clubs have recently thrown offers at him.

Kilkenny

Coach
I'm sure Tyronne Peachey is a huge talent but I'm not sure he is an essential signing given what we already have, those coming thru including Cartwright and the fact Taylor is coming and he has been very impressive in recent weeks for the Warriors. We clearly need an additional quality outside back/centre so Wes's brother Kevin would be a good pick up. Given we have released Walsh, we do need another half as despite bringing in Soward there are still doubts about the other halves options and depth.

franklin2323

Immortal
I can't see us re-signing Eisenhuth just yet. Like a few at Windsor can't string more then 3 games together (injured again last night). James Roberts is 1 of the re-signings

Stagger eel

Staff member
I was told that the sharks have won the services of Peachey... It appears that last minute offer was too good to refuse.

Iafeta

Referee
I'm stoked for Elijah. His performances have been tremendous. Such a naturally gifted athlete in NYC coming through the ranks.

On captaincy material, down the line I would say a big chance to be a leader somewhere. Has a very level head on his shoulders and is willing to get in the trenches when needed.

Great pick up for the Panthers. Hope he goes well.

mxlegend99

Referee
Where do we play Taylor? Do we have him at lock and move Docker? Or do we use him from the bench as a second rower that can cover the utility spot if needed?

I like the idea of our forward pack being:

8. Grant
9. Segeyaro
10. Kite
11. Brown
12. Manu
13. Docker

14. Plum
15. McKendry
16. Robinson
17. Taylor

I would possibly even look at having Robinson starting with Manu on the bench for a bit more size and impact. But I think Elijah Taylor as great as his form is, would be best from the bench. Between him and Lewis Brown, we have hooker covered if Segeyaro needs a break or gets injured. So no need for a hooker on the bench.

With that pack, and the likes of Austin, VTK, Cherro etc. there isn't much point in signing Peachey IMO. We are well and truly covered in the second row. Even the depth is quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.