What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The OX

Juniors
Cronulla will be in a world of trouble in a few years.

They are backending more than Freddy Mercury, and hoping that the ap goes up to cover it.

maple_69

Bench
Hard to know with all the Warriors links flying around. One of the better players we've been linked to.
Johnson would be my number one target ahead of JT even.

Big Mick

Referee
Depth is always good.

Cherrington has the potential to be a rep player if he stays fit...

Could turn out to be great.

Low risk, high reward signing

betcats

Referee
This kid is more proven then Seijka imo. Played FG for the warriors and Superleague, Harry has never played consistently against men.

Whether he is a better player or not will remain to be seen, ive not seen him play.

Big Mick

Referee
half must be a position we can afford to let players go from, and recruit unproven up and comers.

John is more proven and better than Harry right now IMO. Harry can't even crack the Warriors ahead of TL...mustn't be going that good.

Solid kicking game with a good pass on him.

Has decent size and not a liability in defense on the games I've seen him play.

He also takes on the line.

ashton

Juniors
John is more proven and better than Harry right now IMO. Harry can't even crack the Warriors ahead of TL...mustn't be going that good.

Solid kicking game with a good pass on him.

Has decent size and not a liability in defense on the games I've seen him play.

He also takes on the line.

IMO the decision to let Siejka go was the right one.

I watched the NYC side play last Sunday, and you are all going to like the kid in the 7 jumper, I think his name is Sam Scarlett.

darkbloom

Juniors
Maybe he is a bit more proven than Harry.

He'll probably also be a lot more passionate about the club because he does not have the culture rot that seems to have infected our home grown locals.

Abacus

Juniors
Not sure if this has been mentioned before re Harry. Asked 1 of the footy staff a couple of weeks ago about Harry's departure & he answered Harry had already agreed to terms with the Warriors for 2014 & 2015 so the club decided they would release him immediately.

maple_69

Bench
We're close to fielding a side a 17 of new recruits now.
Cleary is going to have a tough job over the next 3 months sorting through all these players but they're all solid signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.