What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iafeta

Referee
John is more proven and better than Harry right now IMO. Harry can't even crack the Warriors ahead of TL...mustn't be going that good.

Solid kicking game with a good pass on him.

Has decent size and not a liability in defense on the games I've seen him play.

He also takes on the line.

Thomas has played 30 tests and won a World Cup for his country. I dare say he's a bit better than you're giving him credit for TBF.

John would be depth. I thought he was a basic back up player. I was disappointed that he left for that reason, that if you had an injury he could come in and do a basic, accurate job. I doubt he'll be in the starting 17 come round 1... and yes, I know you have Luke Walsh.

chrisD

Coach
Not sure a front rower of that quality (coin) should really be a priority, but then the idea might be moving McKendry on.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Telegraph today claims any time now Thurston will announce he is signing with The Panthers for next season and beyond......

Panther Pete

Juniors
They have changed their minds a numober of times on what he is doing but just letting you know what their latest guess is.

The Teach

Juniors
Don't forget we let sjeika go and taumata went as well Jim, so Isaac John is essentially covering those two departures.

abpanther

Staff member
He's probably our future lock, although I was thinking that was Austin's long term position.

Gee we certainly are stockpiling a fair number of kiwis

Status
Not open for further replies.