What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

age.s

First Grade
I'd pay Kurtley Beale 600k before I paid that much for Widdop, he has a higher potential ceiling than Widdop. I wouldn't pay Williams over 400k.

Beale comes across as quite the dickhead. Prefer to stay away from that rubbish.

chrisD

Coach
Newton on the Johns show talking about Carney's injury saying he watched the Sharks u20s match this week and was wrapping Townsend and Finch. Hope there's something in it, on the Townsend side, but Gould did always like Finch.

Big Mick

Referee
Gus said not happening.

Why do people still read NRL Gossip. They are less consistent than Danny Weidler. The guy is a gimp.

I've been told that we have made an offer for Carney and he's seriously thinking about it. Not sure how much faith I put in it though

franklin2323

Immortal
If Carney leaves it will be the Dragons he doesn't want to move from Cronulla or face a long commute. Widdop doesn't want to leave Melbourne so unless it's a massive offer we are no chance or is anyone else.

I say we have the halves we currently have

Sime_11

Juniors
i know Gus already said no but seriously could we look at getting Josh Dugan?

although id like to see Moylan get a crack at FG seeing as he is apparently killing it for Windsor, what have we got to lose with getting Dugan? get him for match payments or min player salary and take a gamble. Whare has had 5 chances at fullback, its obvious he's not a fullback now.

Penrith always has trouble luring big name players because of our location (no beaches, no entertainment compared to the city etc/ everyone sees Penrith as a $hithole although all of us Panther fans know better, we are born and bred Penrith) Just think if we took him as a gamble and he performed for us, we could lure better players here. look at carney, all the chances he's had and yet he still manages to put good performances out for the Sharks, finally got himself a Origin call up.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I would be happy if we signed him!! He is a massive talent, needs a massive attitude adjustment, but I think Gus is capable of doing it!

That's my two cents.

Sime_11

Juniors
get him now and say to him, change your attitude, theres a NSW jumped to be seized, in all honesty, no one is really putting their hand up and declaring they want the Blues no 1.

only 2-3 years ago we had a few contenders gunning for it, which we still do but no one has convincingly put their hand up. Stewart, hayne, flash, they all solid but none have set this season on fire as yet (although it is only round 5)

murraymob

Coach
Dugans lack of respect for anyone official would mean it would never work,Cleary is very strong on the fact he runs the show

betcats

Referee
get him now and say to him, change your attitude, theres a NSW jumped to be seized, in all honesty, no one is really putting their hand up and declaring they want the Blues no 1.

only 2-3 years ago we had a few contenders gunning for it, which we still do but no one has convincingly put their hand up. Stewart, hayne, flash, they all solid but none have set this season on fire as yet (although it is only round 5)

A fan asked Gus on twitter about Dugan after the cows game. "Its not gonna happen" was his answer. I agree with him, Dugan is a muppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts