What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
Wonder if panthers threw the cheque book at Jamie?

If carney is there to that's not a bad combination. Carney would be 7 imo

murraymob

Coach
we didnt need to throw a large amount .The dragons didnt want him or more to the point the coach didnt want him.I hear he wanted to stay but the gulf between the two was to big

franklin2323

Immortal
Wonder if panthers threw the cheque book at Jamie?

The wording of the email for the signing made it sound like he got JT's 3rd party deals. So given we are 800k under this year. We are still fine.

I would play Soward at 7. Coote at 6 if we get no one else. Given Soward & Walsh's running game is just as bad as each other.

Sowards passing & long kick make up for it. Though we need a running halves.

Doomednow

Bench
I would be happy with putting Coote back at fullback. He's got to be better than Wes and if there's one thing he was good at it was catching bombs, so he's safer and more experienced there than Whare, who can be a full time centre. Coote maybe wasn't a superstar but he was solid and should do until a better option appears.

The wording of the email for the signing made it sound like he got JT's 3rd party deals. So given we are 800k under this year. We are still fine.

I would play Soward at 7. Coote at 6 if we get no one else. Given Soward & Walsh's running game is just as bad as each other.

Sowards passing & long kick make up for it. Though we need a running halves.

You don't see Soward as a running 5/8?

That's how I've always seen him play. His passing is good , but he's not an organiser. He's a running 5/8 IMO.

I would be happy with putting Coote back at fullback. He's got to be better than Wes and if there's one thing he was good at it was catching bombs, so he's safer and more experienced there than Whare, who can be a full time centre. Coote maybe wasn't a superstar but he was solid and should do until a better option appears.

James Roberts for fullback IMO.

We need someone who is a game breaker.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Hopefully for your sake Cleary can get him running again. I'm gutted we're losing him. Has so much passion for our club (no doubt due to his late father being a massive Saints fan). And he's found some of his old form again this year after a quiet 2012.

franklin2323

Immortal
You don't see Soward as a running 5/8?

I do. He just doesn't do it enough. Much like Walsh the difference is when his not running he will keep us on the attack with kicks and throw cutouts to the backs. So I would prefer him with a Coote style half that will take on the line more then they pass.

Panthers@Heart

Juniors
WESTON, Dayne

SMITH, Nathan

NEWTON, Clint

KINGSTON, Kevin

GALEA, Danny

DANIELA, Geoff

CIRALDO, Cameron

All these players are off contract and have to go. I think we can cover them with the rest with a few additions

Sime_11

Juniors
Smith & Kingston, they are solid benchies IMO, although if they were to make way for good up & coming juniors then it wouldnt bother me to let them go.
As long as we dont get rid of them to just pick up other fringe NSW cup players

Big Mick

Referee
WESTON, Dayne - Brent Kite
SMITH, Nathan - Elijah Taylor
NEWTON, Clint - Bryce Cartwright
KINGSTON, Kevin - Blake South but likely Tom Humble or Lachlan Coote to take utility role or Blake Austin
GALEA, Danny - Hardly part of Windsor anyway
DANIELA, Geoff - Tony Satini
CIRALDO, Cameron - Vaipuna Tia-Kilifi, Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Mosese Pangai

Done.

Sime_11

Juniors
another halfback,

I like the idea of another centre, although id like to see one of our juniors step up and say they want the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts