What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
Good work. 2 down plenty more to go.

Waterhouse was like Wesser had a very small window when he was at his best.

Keiran Moss, DWZ, VTK, George Jennings, Bryce Cartwright, Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Tom Eisenhuth, Tony Satini all wrapped up I believe. That's the bulk of our good prospects.

I believe they are negotiating with Sam Scarlett and Toby Evans.

I think they've done plenty so far.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
I would be excited that those guys are locked up, except for it doesn't seem to mean shit when it comes to our first grade team. Blake Austin was locked up on a long term contract, and the following year just doesn't seem like part of our plans at all. Infact it seems like we're doing everything we can to avoid using him.

Doomednow

Bench
Surely getting these contracts signed means they are likely to make an appearance sooner or later. I think this year may be the worst we've ever had since IC clearly doesn't want to bring up any younger guys yet.

Not trying to start another convo about how IC has no idea and no game plans because it's been done to death. I'm sure he has reasons, we can disagree with him on the validity of those reason but it makes no sense to lock these guys in and have no plans to bring them in at some point.

From what we've sen so far will likely be later rather than sooner.

franklin2323

Immortal
Keiran Moss, DWZ, VTK, George Jennings, Bryce Cartwright, Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Tom Eisenhuth, Tony Satini all wrapped up I believe. That's the bulk of our good prospects.

I believe they are negotiating with Sam Scarlett and Toby Evans.

I think they've done plenty so far.

Eisenhuth off contract end of the year. VTK end of next year. Re-sign both.

Don;t get me wrong they are great to be re-signed though Moss and DWZ fullback. However we need Scarlett, Evan and Moseley to complete the long term spine

Panthers@Heart

Juniors
As long as the under 20's stick with the panthers we have a bright future. No point putting them in the NRL side right now. When the Storm's 3 players become older and retire than the Panthers will be the team to beat in 2 - 3 years time.

Gus is saying for Panther fans to keep an eye on his twitter this arvo.. New signing?

Edit: hearing Soward.. Not sure if true

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
Soward on a 3-4 year deal probably.

That's fine. I know he is much maligned because he is a tosser.

But when he plays behind a good pack he is a good player. He's much better than Walsh...so that is always good.

Last edited:

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I'm hearing Jacob Miller and Josh Dugan. Not a reliable source, just being said on several other forums.

Probably crap, I think Soward is more likely, Gus loves him.

Status
Not open for further replies.