What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
WESTON, Dayne - Brent Kite
SMITH, Nathan - Elijah Taylor
NEWTON, Clint - Bryce Cartwright
KINGSTON, Kevin - Blake South but likely Tom Humble or Lachlan Coote to take utility role or Blake Austin
GALEA, Danny - Hardly part of Windsor anyway
DANIELA, Geoff - Tony Satini
CIRALDO, Cameron - Vaipuna Tia-Kilifi, Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Mosese Pangai

Done.

South's at Mounties. The club has to take the option up for 2014 on Austin so he might be out the door

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Segeyaro and Moseley to form the most dymanic dummy half combination in the comp. If not next year definitely for 2015.

maple_69

Bench
I think we need a halfback still. Preferably one that's young and can become the dominant partner once Soward is getting on and we're bringing Scarlett or someone through.

Fullback I don't see any point adding to. We have Moylan and Roberts to try this season, Coote is proven and could be very handy with Soward, also Moss and DWZ providing more options in 2-3 years.

Centre wouldn't hurt but again we have plenty of promising options to try incpuding Whare, Eisenhuth, Satini, Jennings and Roberts.

I'd be happy if we spent the rest of our cash on a good halfback and shut up shop. 4 quality players in positions of need in, 10 nuffy second rower/centres out.

No reason Soward couldn't play halfback. I'd much prefer to see a gun outside back.

There's a big reason.

He's a much better 5/8. Ever since he switched he's been a much better player.

I remember him struggling at the organising aspect of halfback quite a bit.

Big Mick

Referee
Segeyaro and Moseley to form the most dymanic dummy half combination in the comp. If not next year definitely for 2015.

ding ding ding!

I know people would be pissed but I wouldn't re-sign Josh Mansour next year unless it is for market value. I do hope we keep him but. I wouldn't re-sign Coote and I'd try my best to re-sign McKendry.

2014 is already shaping up to be pretty damn good but But 2015?

1. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
2. Josh Mansour/Tony Satini/George Jennings
3. Dean Whare
4. Blake Austin/George Jennings
5. Jarred Wilson/James Roberts
6. Jamie Soward
7. Todd Carney/Whoever
8. Sam McKendry
9. James Segeyaro
10. Tim Grant
11. Lewis Brown
12. Bryce Cartwright
13. Elijah Taylor
RES:
14. Brent Kite/Reagan Campbell-Gillard
15. Sika Manu
16. Vaipuna Tia-Kilifi
17. Keirran Moseley

Then at the end of that year let Lewis Brown go and promote VTK and make Reagan a regular on the bench etc etc.

When Whare gets expensive at end of next contract...see ya and Robert Jennings goes in. If Blake gets expensive, make Dallin a centre and bring Moss or Moylan up. Then in 2016 Oliver Clake may be ready to replace Kite....All about building a continuous pipeline of talent to plug and play.

Cannot wait!

But damn the only reason I'd LOVE Carney is so we could stick it to Buzz and tell him to f**k off.

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
South's at Mounties. The club has to take the option up for 2014 on Austin so he might be out the door

That's fine Moseley is better anyway.

And I asked Austin the other day and he said about the club option. Then asked Gus about it and he gave the indication it would be exercised.

Yeah i guess I understand but he's the only one having a go in a rubbish backline. I want to see what he can do with some class around him

maple_69

Bench
On another topic, Seymour released from Hull.
Don't think he's quite what we'd be after, but I rated him.

Randy81

Juniors
On another topic, Seymour released from Hull.
Don't think he's quite what we'd be after, but I rated him.

Seymour reportedly is suffering depression and has been on compassionate leave following his recent car crash. I Think he will be sitting out for a while mate

franklin2323

Immortal
That's fine Moseley is better anyway. And I asked Austin the other day and he said about the club option. Then asked Gus about it and he gave the indication it would be exercised.

Watch Mansour tackle, Take a bomb and average speed. He is a mile ahead of the current tards despite that. I would keep him but not get in a bidding war for him.

Yeah Foster 12 months older should see Kingston out the door. Short term Brown & Taylor can cover if Seg needs a break.

Austin & Moylan are playing to replace Naiqama. Assuming Moylan gets it. Austin plays at Windsor hard to see him staying in that case.

Big Mick

Referee
EDIT just got told it was Widdop to Broncos, Folau to us was the rumour. That I'd be ok with but not for massive money

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
Watch Mansour tackle, Take a bomb and average speed. He is a mile ahead of the current tards despite that. I would keep him but not get in a bidding war for him.

Yeah that's what I was trying to say as well mate. I'd love to keep him. But if it is a bidding war...I would be fine to let him go earn his cash...ala Amos Roberts.

Status
Not open for further replies.