What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Folau would be an asset to any club, I think he'll stay with Union, epically after he gets his first Wallabies Jersey!

Panfas

Juniors
Heard that Panthers have inquired about Matty Bowen considering he isn't signed yet for next year.

Yes please! It would only be for 2 years as he just turned 31. The perfect player for DWZ to learn from, and who can take over after Bowen leaves

1. Bowen
6. Soward
7. Walsh / ??
9. Segeyaro

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yes please! It would only be for 2 years as he just turned 31. The perfect player for DWZ to learn from, and who can take over after Bowen leaves

1. Bowen
6. Soward
7. Walsh / ??
9. Segeyaro

Hard for DWZ to learn from someone who is injured, I like the idea of having Bowen, but the reality is, he would be to big of an injury risk. Personally I'd pass.

soc123_au

Staff member
Bowen is one of my favourite players of the last 10 years, he should finish up as a one club man. If we are after an older fullback we should try & pick up that Mick Gordon bloke from the Sharks. He goes alright...................

Sime_11

Juniors
Carney still hasnt signed for sharkies and that was a week ago. he must seriously be considering Penrith's offer.
anyone notice the minor rap/compliment gus gave to him when sharkies played doggies on sunday :) :) :)

panthersam

Juniors
1. Moylan
2. Mansour
3. Roberts
4. Whare
5. Robinson
6. Soward
7. Carney
8. Grant/McKendry
9. Segs
10. Kite
11. Manu
12. Brown
13. Austin

14. Docker
15. Grant/McKendry
16. Taylor
17. M Robinson

I would be EXTREMELY excited for next season if our line up can end up looking something like that. Taylor or Brown to cover Segs if he needs a break which he shouldn't.

1. Moylan
2. Mansour
3. Roberts
4. Whare
5. Robinson
6. Soward
7. Carney
8. Grant/McKendry
9. Segs
10. Kite
11. Manu
12. Brown
13. Austin

14. Docker
15. Grant/McKendry
16. Taylor
17. M Robinson

I would be EXTREMELY excited for next season if our line up can end up looking something like that. Taylor or Brown to cover Segs if he needs a break which he shouldn't.

That lineup would be pretty freakin amazing.

Carney still hasnt signed for sharkies and that was a week ago. he must seriously be considering Penrith's offer.
anyone notice the minor rap/compliment gus gave to him when sharkies played doggies on sunday :) :) :)

And here's gus in today's smh.

Todd Carney?s return to football for the Sharks at the weekend would not have been missed by NSW Origin selectors. Despite not playing for a few weeks, Carney jumped straight back into harness, and some of his play-making skills were absolutely exquisite. I counted as many as nine try-scoring opportunities created by the Carney passing game, and I still can?t believe the Sharks didn?t come up with enough points to beat the Bulldogs in that match on Sunday. Rooster James Maloney has been playing well in Carney?s absence in recent weeks and has the advantage of playing club football alongside NSW half Mitchell Pearce. However, Carney is the incumbent NSW five-eighth and the Pearce/Carney combination went within one point of winning last year?s series for the Blues. Do we really want to waste the experience this combination gained last year by introducing a new halves pairing? There is much to be said for stability in these key positions. Just ask Queensland.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...e-paramount-20130430-2ir6m.html#ixzz2S0XnUcwH

Status
Not open for further replies.