What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomednow

Bench
Guys, I am so happy that we don't have any dribblers of this magnitude representing the Panthers on this board (at least none that I'm aware of). Congratulations gentlemen, give yourselves a pat on the back.

mxlegend99

Referee
Bet what? It's hard to get people to keep their word when they make Internet bets.

Sandow is Not on as much money as Crowe and the media say he is.He was the best halfback of-contract last year, alot of other clubs where chasing him and I think we got him from a good price watch him become a SOO player under Stuart.
we only have to of those others players left at the club and they will both be gone by the end of the year when Stuart cleans out all the dead wood
Sandow is deadset shit. Regardless of what he is on... he's barely any better than Luke Walsh. Both look good at times, but neither is remotely near consistent enough to bother with and when they both shine it's usually in circumstances where anyone would have shined.

Graftonpanther

Juniors
He might have been the "best halfback" off contract last year but come to think of it he was the ONLY halfback off contract last year wasn't he lol.

Sandow is definitely not one we should ever sign IMO, I agree MX we already have our own version of him.

One other thing I dont understand, why does a Parramatta supporter care what our Panthers club does, we certainly don't care what Parramatta does.

Last edited:

Luke Bowden

First Grade
The eels have a great team but just need a hooker and 1 or 2 forwards to be a real premiership force.
We have some of the best young talent in the game in Hayne, Sandow,Loko and sio and have a great coach in Stuart we are a club players wanna play for.

And no I was born in 89 so they havnt won a premiership while I've been alive

This poor kid is on some serious drugs.

franklin2323

Immortal
Sandow is deadset shit. Regardless of what he is on... he's barely any better than Luke Walsh. Both look good at times, but neither is remotely near consistent enough to bother with and when they both shine it's usually in circumstances where anyone would have shined.

The only half worse then Walsh is Sandow. Now with the Shoulder charge ban he will be even more of a turnstile

soc123_au

Staff member
I dont mind Sandow. I prefer he is playing for someone else though. I admit I do like watching him play. He is usually good for a flash of magic or a hearty chuckle most games. The little merkin has some ticker, I will give him that.

soc123_au

Staff member
Bet what? It's hard to get people to keep their word when they make Internet bets.

Sandow is Not on as much money as Crowe and the media say he is.He was the best halfback of-contract last year, alot of other clubs where chasing him and I think we got him from a good price watch him become a SOO player under Stuart.
we only have to of those others players left at the club and they will both be gone by the end of the year when Stuart cleans out all the dead wood

Oh Guru. I think you need to have a tablet & a lie down................

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Shouldn't you be betting six packs on forum post and making an a$$ out of yourself on the sharks forum?

The bet wasn't on a forum post and half the people I was talking in that forum are very good mates of mine, now go smoke some more crack.

penrithmob 65

Juniors
Guru
I am sure we could agree and disagree on many things parra penrith and thats the fun of the rivalry between the two. What we can agree on is both sides need to improve drastically on last year Your lot more than us due to finishing last
Penrith will suprise this year as the new players replace the well know names

Doomednow

Bench
I have my doubts. The whole "contract and a job offer post career" argument doesn't hold much water imo since he'll probably get offered the job when he finishes regardless of where his next contract is. It would be stupidly spiteful not to.

The mole is not very accurate but I'd say he's more likely to end up at Broncos because of the whole Queensland thing (and what the thoroughbreds could do for him) or the dogs because they are pretty much set for success for a few seasons yet. I want him at Penrith but at the moment we can't offer anything like that guarantee of success.

GongPanther

Referee
Western Weekender who had an interview with Ivan Cleary.

Cleary said that he doesn't take much notice of rumours about players that might come to Penrith and he did mention that he was aware that Roberts was one of them...like we all are.

penrithmob 65

Juniors
Signing roberts would be a admission the club has fully lost the plot he is neither young or any better than walsh. If no top line half can be bought we should scouring the u20 ranks of other clubs for potential players

betcats

Referee
Lets not start worrying until they are actually signed. We will be linked to like eveyone off contract for the next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.