What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Comings and Goings - The Transit Lounge

sputneek

Juniors
So is Oldfield confirmed to us? Unless he comes now I fail to see the benefit of releasing Perrett.

A lot of other player rumours on the chookpen but I won't post any of them cause they're prob bs.

The next time he will play like that is against Gold Coast like he always does and that's him done for the year.

The Wall is still active? There were some absolute nuffies in regards to rumours. That guy who posted Greg Inglis was a done deal, Ricky Stuart returning, Wolfman, Brett Morris, Inu, Jeff Lima all done deals - must have just been how shit 2009 was.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I started a rumour on The Wall either late in the 2006 season or early in the 2007 season that Brad Fittler was going to become our coach and Adrian Lam our assistant coach. I was 100 per cent taking the piss. Most people either bought it, or semi-bought it (pmed me asking what my source was).

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Heard Arona is apparently wanting out. Heard souths mentioned aswell.

Didn't he just sign for 3 years.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Tagive Retired today to concentrate on full time university studies.

No real loss, was only a squad player in my opinion.

Last edited:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Just saw on Facebook that Boyd Cordner has extended his deal til 2016.

Great news, absolute priority signing IMO.