What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Comings and Goings - The Transit Lounge

Chook

First Grade
I lol'd...for a moment.
If it wasn't for Poolitis, you'd be playing out of Henson every week...

T.

And if anyone gave an ounce of shit about St George you'd still have a club. But you don't so...:lol:

Chook.

According to today's Daily Telegraph, we have pulled out of the hunt for Kevin Proctor who they reckon will re-sign with the Storm. They reckon Hoffman going to the Warriors will give the Storm the salary cap room to be able to afford to re-sign him.

Chook

First Grade
Awesome news about Sam. Listening to him being interviewed he's loving being at the club and he's surprisingly well spoken...for a front rower.

Chook.

Chook

First Grade
Another day, another 'third party'.....

There was a third and forth party at my place Sunday watching your side being molested by Canterbury. f**k that was fun to watch.

How's it feel knowing your best forward would struggle to make our bench.:lol:

Chook.

Ozzy

First Grade
Another day, another 'third party'.....
Seriously, is that your best?

stock-vector-epic-fail-stamp-99883958.jpg

to_ddeath

Coach
^^ That's it, I'm pranking the crap out of shitterstock at lunch today. Fking lame latte wanker...
'Epic fail' is so 2010....oh that's right, still remember October 3 that year like no other day.

T.

Ozzy

First Grade
^^ That's it, I'm pranking the crap out of shitterstock at lunch today. Fking lame latte wanker...
'Epic fail' is so 2010....oh that's right, still remember October 3 that year like no other day.

T.
I don't blame you. If it was my club's first premiership, I would remember the date.

Latest posts