What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Appreciated. Just doing some numbers inb my head.

I reckon:

Cordoba, Ben Smith, Cayless, Oake, Paulo, Lowrie, Joe G and maybe Kris Inu will now not be with us next year.

Surley not Kris Inu :shock:

I would like to see Paulo and Joey G remain. The rest can go

I would like to keep Joey G, for depth and as an old head to guide some of the younger blokes through, but I have to say I am sorry but Junior has not shown me anything at Wentworthville. I wonder what happened to him (apart from Hagan). Tood will most probably not be here. Josh yeah most probably the same. Also Brod is gone so.

The Colonel

Immortal
Alright fish..... I'm surprised as anyone.

By the way another name I can throw into the mix - Masada Iosefa. But that may depend on another name.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
If Inu does go, we will make a play for a centre or a quality winger. David Williams and/or Millard.

I hope INU lifts his game for the remainder of this year. Also, isn't he under contract for next year anyway??
I honestly recon he's been made the scapegoat for our teams poor start to the year. Having Finch run the team and having inexperienced halves combo behind a rubbish pack hasn't helped his cause either. INU still remains untapped and has a MASSIVE future. Blokes like Hayne and INU were born to lift premiership trophies. I just hope he is wearing blue and gold when he does, because he will. It is the destiny of all champions!!

benoir91

Juniors
I hope INU lifts his game for the remainder of this year. Also, isn't he under contract for next year anyway??
I honestly recon he's been made the scapegoat for our teams poor start to the year. Having Finch run the team and having inexperienced halves combo behind a rubbish pack hasn't helped his cause either. INU still remains untapped and has a MASSIVE future. Blokes like Hayne and INU were born to lift premiership trophies. I just hope he is wearing blue and gold when he does, because he will. It is the destiny of all champions!!

the reason inu isnt performing is because none of our backs have been given a platform to work off due to our poor yeardage in the forwards

100% correct .......... The guy is a freak.

murraymob

Coach
do the eels have a salary cap.2 major signings would have to have you right on it.Dont forget inu hayne got major upgrades
As for masada isofia he is under contract and happy at penrith

wing want $350k year he has been shopped around to us already

the_eel

Juniors
do the eels have a salary cap.2 major signings would have to have you right on it.Dont forget inu hayne got major upgrades
As for masada isofia he is under contract and happy at penrith

wing want $350k year he has been shopped around to us already
You wouldnt think we could come up with that sort of money unless we're offloading either INU or Cayless.

Avenger

Immortal
Cayless has a clause in his contract to go to the UK in 2010. It was reported some time ago.

MrT

Juniors
You wouldnt think we could come up with that sort of money unless we're offloading either INU or Cayless.

Are people forgetting that we have use of Finch's money $330k next year
Thats pretty much Poore.

Cordoba on $180k won't be with us and Shack cost around $200k

I don't see what all the cap0 talk is about if anyone sees the quality of players we have let go for the last 3 years they wouldn't question our cap

murraymob

Coach
Wing to Penrith, leaving Iosefa to come here?

hollywood wing was shopped to penrith a few years ago it did not go ahead.Part of the contract he wanted was for penrith council to put mirrors on every corner so he could check himself out.Due to safety issues they said no

Status
Not open for further replies.