What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Does anyone have facebook ? In particular are you a friend of Ben Smith ?

I read on 1 eyed eel dot com that Piggy posted this on his on his wall:

"got ya message mate.... rrreeeeaaaalll pleasure to have u there.... fffuuuccckkkiiinnnn cccchhhheeeeeeeeerrrrssss....."

Hellsy

Immortal
Yes he is getting married, from what I heard before he left they are coming back here to do that

TheRam

Coach
If we are looking to buy someone fairly cheap but may turn out to be a great buy(player) then look no further then Dave Tyrrell, he is a centre/backrower. He had his first grade debut last week and he really went well. He is big and aggressive and likes to get in there and do some work. One to keep an eye on for sure. I think he is still unsigned for next season. Maybe we should have a word to him. ;-)

Delboy

First Grade
It's actually Dean Blackman - Central Capras, Queensland Maroons U/17 , will play Ball next year, then expected to go up to NYC.

Apparently looking for a player in that position as Ball is a little needy at hooker.

The Colonel

Immortal
It's actually Dean Blackman - Central Capras, Queensland Maroons U/17 , will play Ball next year, then expected to go up to NYC.

Apparently looking for a player in that position as Ball is a little needy at hooker.

:lol: Thanks..... I searched the Under 18's sides and found no Ian or a Blackman. Kurt Baptiste on the other hand. :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
"The talent in this team is very bright. Reece Worboys is a creative guy in the six and our hooker Dean Blackman is also gifted. Those are probably the players to watch out for," says Dunshea.

http://www.qrl.com.au/display.php?pg_id=4027

Queensland under-18 team: Dean Blackman (Capricornia), Kyle Feldt (Northern), Ben Hampton (Peninsula), Jai Ingram (Northern), Ryan James (South Coast), Ryan Kinlyside (Darling Downs), Jay Lobwein (Northern), Robert Macleod (Northern), Benn Malley (Met East), Lachlan Maranta (Met North), Michael Morgan (Northern), Maipele Morseau (Capricornia), Tom Murphy (Capricornia), Joshua Papalii (Met East), Jordan Rankin (Gold Coast Titans), Sam Saville (South Coast), Korbin Simms (Met North), Jason Taumalolo (Northern), Leon Taylor (South Coast), Aaron Whitchurch (Met North).

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2009/05/25/55231_sport.html

deanblackman_web_01.jpg

Dean Blackman – junior rugby league player with the Gold Coast Titans.

I have really enjoyed having Front Row Sports Management as my mentors and managers. They help me with lots of things other than football. They are keeping me focused on my school work and help support me with my rugby league career. I know if I have a problem, they will be there to help me out.

http://frontrowsportsmanagement.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=3

Hansen praised fullback Maipele Morseau, hooker Dean Blackman and his back row of Tom Murphy, Ben Jarvis and Luke Crumblin for their performances at the carnival.
Morseau, Blackman, halves Sam Madden and Iona Nona, winger Kearny Binawell and centre Tom Quill were rewarded with selection in the Queensland Confraternity team.

http://www.ourfootyteam.com/news_09.php

Ron Jeremy

Coach
This may be unrealisti, but i'd actually make an approach to Canterbury for Le Tarmari ( spelling), might be able to get him at a decent price, and would be a quality aquisition.

The Colonel

Immortal
Lee Te Maari?

Was at the club during Matts and Ball actually. Could be a decent pick up. Has fallen from grace at the Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts